6 foundSort by:
- E. A. Gardner (1914). Athens and its Monuments Athens and its Monuments. By C. H. Weller. 8vo. 260 Illustrations. Pp. Xxiv + 412. New York: The Macmillan Company, 1913. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 28 (05):166-167.
- E. A. Gardner (1913). A History of Greek Sculpture. By Rufus B. Richardson, 1 Vol. 8vo. Pp. 291. Illustrations, 132 (Photographic Process-Blocks). New York, Cincinnati, Chicago: American Book Co., 1911. $1.50. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 27 (02):68-.
- E. A. Gardner (1913). Catalogue of the Acropolis Museum Catalogue of the Acropolis Museum. Vol. I. Archaic Sculpture. By Guy Dickins, M.A. Cambridge University Press, 1912. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 27 (06):195-197.
- E. A. Gardner (1907). The Catalogue of the Sparta Museum A Catalogue of the Sparta Museum. By M. N. Tod, M.A., Assistant Director of the British School at Athens, Fellow of Oriel College, Oxford, and A. J. B. Wace, M.A., Student of the British School at Athens, Fellow of Pembroke College, Cambridge. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1906. 8¾″ × 5½″. Pp. Viii + 249. Eighty-Five Figures in Text. 10s. 6d. Net. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 21 (07):205-206.
- E. A. Gardner (1906). Smith's Catalogue of British Museum Sculptures A Catalogue of Sculpture in the Department of Greek and Roman Antiquities in the British Museum. By A. H. Smith, M.A. Vols. II. And III. London: 1900 and 1904. 8½in. × 5½ In. Pp. Ix + 264, Xii + 481. Pis. XXVII. And XXIX. 3s. And 7s. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 20 (02):138-.
- E. A. Gardner (1901). Abbott's Songs of Modern Greece Songs of Modern Greece, with Introductions, Translations, and Notes. By G. F. Abbott, B.A. Cambridge: University Press. 1900. 5s. Net. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 15 (09):463-.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: