- E. Roy John (2001). A Field Theory of Consciousness. Consciousness and Cognition 10 (2):184-213.
- E. Roy John (1976). A Model of Consciousness. In Gary E. Schwartz & D. H. Shapiro (eds.), Consciousness and Self-Regulation. Plenum Press 1--50.
- E. Roy John (2002). The Neurophysics of Consciousness. Brain Research Reviews 39 (1):1-28.
- E. Roy John, P. Easton & R. Isenhart (1997). Consciousness and Cognition May Be Mediated by Multiple Independent Coherent Ensembles. Consciousness and Cognition 6 (1):3-39.
- E. Roy John (2006). From Synchronous Neuronal Discharges to Subjective Awareness? In Steven Laureys (ed.), Boundaries of Consciousness. Elsevier
- E. Roy John (2003). A Theory of Consciousness. Current Directions in Psychological Science 12 (6):244-250.
- E. Roy John (1980). Multipotentiality: A Statistical Theory of Brain Function—Evidence and Implications. In J. M. Davidson & Richard J. Davidson (eds.), The Psychobiology of Consciousness. Plenum 129--146.
- E. Roy John, Paul Easton & Robert Isenhart (1997). Consciousness and Cognition May Be Mediated by Multiple Independent Coherent Ensembles: Volume6, Number 1 (1997), Pages 3–39: Due to a Printer's Error, Fig. 6 on Page 26 Did Not Reproduce Well. [REVIEW] Consciousness and Cognition 6 (4):598-599.
- E. Roy John (ed.) (1990). Machinery of the Mind: Data, Theory, and Speculations About Higher Brain Function. Birkhauser.
- E. Roy John (1965). The Front-Stoop Approach to Memory. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 9 (1):35-53.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: