- Carol Aubrey (ed.) (2000). Early Childhood Educational Research: Issues in Methodology and Ethics. Routledgefalmer Press.
- Gunilla Dahlberg (1999). Beyond Quality in Early Childhood Education and Care: Postmodern Perspectives. Falmer Press.
- Christopher Naughton (2016). A Reflection on Bakhtin’s ‘Epic and Novel’ in the Context of Early Childhood Student Teachers’ Practicum. Studies in Philosophy and Education 35 (1):93-101.
- Johan Dahlbeck (2014). On Following Commands: A Philosophical Inquiry Into the Governing Values of Swedish Early Childhood Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (5):527-544.
- Hillevi Lenz-Taguchi (2010). Going Beyond the Theory/Practice Divide in Early Childhood Education: Introducing an Intra-Active Pedagogy. Routledge.
- Jeff Frank (2012). The Significance of the Poetic in Early Childhood Education: Stanley Cavell and Lucy Sprague Mitchell on Language Learning. [REVIEW] Studies in Philosophy and Education 31 (4):327-338.
- Sandy Farquhar (2012). Narrative Identity and Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (3):289-301.
- Sandy Farquhar & Peter FitzSimons (eds.) (2008). Philosophy of Early Childhood Education: Transforming Narratives. Blackwell Pub..
- Harry Morgan (1999). The Imagination of Early Childhood Education. Bergin & Garvey.
- Cathy Nutbrown (2008). Early Childhood Education: History, Philosophy, Experience. Sage.
- Gunilla Dahlberg (2006). Beyond Quality in Early Childhood Education and Care: Languages of Evaluation. Routledge.
- Andrew Gibbons (2013). In the Pursuit of Unhappiness: The 'Measuring Up' of Early Childhood Education in a Seamless System. Educational Philosophy and Theory 45 (5):502-508.
- Genevieve Vaughan & Eila Estola (2007). The Gift Paradigm in Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (3):246–263.
- Samson Oladiran Davis (1998). An Introduction to Nigeria's Philosophy of Early Childhood Education. Goal Educational Pub..
- Olivia N. Saracho (2013). Bernard Spodek, Early Childhood Education Scholar, Researcher, and Teacher. Information Age Pub., Inc..
- Hillevi Lenz Taguchi (2007). Deconstructing and Transgressing the Theory—Practice Dichotomy in Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (3):275–290.
- Jennifer Sumsion (2011). Capacity Building in Early Childhood Education Research in a Regional Australian University. British Journal of Educational Studies 59 (3):265 - 284.
- Sakire Anliak & Derya Sahin Beyazkurk (2008). Career Perspectives of Male Students in Early Childhood Education. Educational Studies 34 (4):309-317.
- Liane Mozère (2013). Is Experimenting on an Immanent Level Possible in RECE (Reconceptualizing Early Childhood Education)? Indo-Pacific Journal of Phenomenology 12 (1).
- Christian Morabito & Michel Vandenbroeck (2015). Equality of Opportunities, Divergent Conceptualisations and Their Implications for Early Childhood Care and Education Policies. Journal of Philosophy of Education 49 (3):456-472.
- Andrew Gibbons (2007). The Politics of Processes and Products in Education: An Early Childhood Metanarrative Crisis? Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (3):300–311.
- Audrey Curtis & Maureen O'Hagan (2008). Care and Education in Early Childhood: A Student's Guide to Theory and Practice. Routledge.
- Edson Pereira Lopes (2013). Educação religiosa da primeira infância na perspectiva de João Amós Comenius (Early childhood religious cristhian education in the perspective of Comenius) - DOI: DOI – 10.5752/P.2175-5841.2013v11n31p1106. [REVIEW] Horizonte 11 (31):1106-1128.
- Christiane Thompson (2015). The Authority of Bildung: Educational Practices in Early Childhood Education. Ethics and Education 10 (1):3-16.
- Elizabeth Coates & Dorothy Faulkner (eds.) (2016). Progress, Change and Development in Early Childhood Education and Care: International Perspectives. Routledge.
- Bertrand Russell (1960). On Education, Especially in Early Childhood. --. Allen & Unwin.
- Sacha Powell (2010). Hide And Seek: Values In Early Childhood Education And Care. British Journal of Educational Studies 58 (2):213-229.
- Michel Vandenbroeck, Filip Coussée & Lieve Bradt (2010). The Social And Political Construction Of Early Childhood Education. British Journal of Educational Studies 58 (2):139-153.
- C. C. Zuofa (2007). Creadivity and Early Childhood Education in Nigeria. Sophia: An African Journal of Philosophy 9 (1).
- Wendy C. Turgeon (2009). Philosophy of Early Childhood Education. Teaching Philosophy 32 (1):106-108.
- Sonja Arndt (2015). Otherness ‘Without Ostracism or Levelling’: Towards Fresh Orientations to Teacher Foreigners in Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 47 (9):883-893.
- Lilian G. Katz (1994). Information Dissemination in Early Childhood Education. Knowledge and Policy 7 (4):118-130.
- Guy Roberts‐Holmes (2006). Diversity and Difference in Early Childhood Education: Issues for Theory and Practice by Kerry H. Robinson and Criss Jones‐Diaz. British Journal of Educational Studies 54 (4):496-498.
- Christopher R. Stones (2013). Special Edition on Early Childhood Education and Phenomenology. Indo-Pacific Journal of Phenomenology 12 (1).
- Margaret Stuart (2016). Out of Place: Economic Imperialisms in Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 48 (2):138-149.
- Jennifer Sumsion (2011). Capacity Building in Early Childhood Education Research in a Regional Australian University. British Journal of Educational Studies 59 (3):265-284.
- Elizabeth Jayne White (2013). 'Are You 'Avin a Laff?': A Pedagogical Response to Bakhtinian Carnivalesque in Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 46 (8):1-16.
- Deborah Harcourt, Bob Perry & Tim Waller (eds.) (2011). Researching Young Children's Perspectives: Debating the Ethics and Dilemmas of Educational Research with Children. Routledge.
- Stephanie Feeney (2005). Ethics and the Early Childhood Educator: Using the Naeyc Code. National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Tina Bruce (ed.) (2012). Early Childhood Practice: Froebel Today. Sage.
- Angela O'Connor (2002). On Reflection: Reflective Practice for Early Childhood Educators. Open Mind Publishing.
- Christine Woodrow & Frances Press (2007). (Re)Positioning the Child in the Policy/Politics of Early Childhood. Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (3):312–325.
- Mady Marantz (1988). Fostering Prosocial Behaviour in the Early Childhood Classroom: Review of the Research. [REVIEW] Journal of Moral Education 17 (1):27-39.
- Lynn E. Cohen (2008). Foucault and the Early Childhood Classroom. Educational Studies 44 (1):7-21.
- Suzanne Ross (2012). The Montessori Method: The Development of a Healthy Pattern of Desire in Early Childhood. Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture 19 (1):87-122.
- Brian Edmiston (2010). Playing with Children, Answering with Our Lives: A Bakhtinian Approach to Coauthoring Ethical Identities in Early Childhood. British Journal of Educational Studies 58 (2):197 - 211.
- Nadine Louise McCrea (2015). Leading and Managing Early Childhood Settings: Inspiring People, Places and Practices. Cambridge University Press.
- Coral Campbell, Wendy Jobling & Christine Howitt (eds.) (2015). Science in Early Childhood. Cambridge University Press.
- Iris Berger (2015). Educational Leadership with an Ethics of Plurality and Natality. Studies in Philosophy and Education 34 (5):475-487.
- David Kennedy (2006). John Dewey On Children, Childhood, And Education. Childhood and Philosophy 2:211-229.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: