- Carol Aubrey (ed.) (2000). Early Childhood Educational Research: Issues in Methodology and Ethics. Routledgefalmer Press.
- Stephanie Feeney (2005). Ethics and the Early Childhood Educator: Using the Naeyc Code. National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Johan Dahlbeck (2014). On Following Commands: A Philosophical Inquiry Into the Governing Values of Swedish Early Childhood Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (5):527-544.
- Brian Edmiston (2010). Playing with Children, Answering with Our Lives: A Bakhtinian Approach to Coauthoring Ethical Identities in Early Childhood. British Journal of Educational Studies 58 (2):197 - 211.
- J. Arlebrink (1997). The Moral Roots of Prenatal Diagnosis. Ethical Aspects of the Early Introduction and Presentation of Prenatal Diagnosis in Sweden. Journal of Medical Ethics 23 (4):260-261.
- Janez Krek (2015). Two Principles of Early Moral Education: A Condition for the Law, Reflection and Autonomy. Studies in Philosophy and Education 34 (1):9-29.
- Adam Niemczynski (1996). Moral Education is Not Good Enough Because Education is Not Moral Enough. Journal of Moral Education 25 (1):111-116.
- Gertrud Nunner-Winkler (2007). Development of Moral Motivation From Childhood to Early Adulthood. Journal of Moral Education 36 (4):399-414.
- Gunilla Dahlberg (1999). Beyond Quality in Early Childhood Education and Care: Postmodern Perspectives. Falmer Press.
- Hillevi Lenz-Taguchi (2010). Going Beyond the Theory/Practice Divide in Early Childhood Education: Introducing an Intra-Active Pedagogy. Routledge.
- Jeff Frank (2012). The Significance of the Poetic in Early Childhood Education: Stanley Cavell and Lucy Sprague Mitchell on Language Learning. [REVIEW] Studies in Philosophy and Education 31 (4):327-338.
- Sandy Farquhar (2012). Narrative Identity and Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (3):289-301.
- Sandy Farquhar & Peter FitzSimons (eds.) (2008). Philosophy of Early Childhood Education: Transforming Narratives. Blackwell Pub..
- Harry Morgan (1999). The Imagination of Early Childhood Education. Bergin & Garvey.
- Cathy Nutbrown (2008). Early Childhood Education: History, Philosophy, Experience. Sage.
- Vasil Gluchman (2013). Pious Aspects in the Ethical and Moral Views of Matthias Bel. History of European Ideas 39 (6):776-790.
- Leon Benade (2012). From Technicians to Teachers: Ethical Teaching in the Context of Globalised Education Reform. Continuum.
- Gunilla Dahlberg (2006). Beyond Quality in Early Childhood Education and Care: Languages of Evaluation. Routledge.
- Tricia Bertram Gallant (ed.) (2011). Creating the Ethical Academy: A Systems Approach to Understanding Misconduct and Empowering Change in Higher Education. Routledge.
- Beverley H. Johns (2008). Ethical Dilemmas in Education: Standing Up for Honesty and Integrity. Rowman & Littlefield Education.
- Lars-Eric Nilsson (2008). "But Can't You See They Are Lying": Student Moral Positions and Ethical Practices in the Wake of Technological Change. Distribution, Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis.
- Andrew Gibbons (2013). In the Pursuit of Unhappiness: The 'Measuring Up' of Early Childhood Education in a Seamless System. Educational Philosophy and Theory 45 (5):502-508.
- Genevieve Vaughan & Eila Estola (2007). The Gift Paradigm in Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (3):246–263.
- Samson Oladiran Davis (1998). An Introduction to Nigeria's Philosophy of Early Childhood Education. Goal Educational Pub..
- Olivia N. Saracho (2013). Bernard Spodek, Early Childhood Education Scholar, Researcher, and Teacher. Information Age Pub., Inc..
- Polycarp Ikuenobe (2002). The Meta-Ethical Issue of the Nature of Lying: Implications for Moral Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 21 (1):37-63.
- Tim Sprod (2001). Philosophical Discussion in Moral Education: The Community of Ethical Inquiry. Routledge.
- Liz C. Wang & Lisa Calvano (2015). Is Business Ethics Education Effective? An Analysis of Gender, Personal Ethical Perspectives, and Moral Judgment. Journal of Business Ethics 126 (4):591-602.
- Sara Irisdotter Aldenmyr (2012). Moral Aspects of Therapeutic Education: A Case Study of Life Competence Education in Swedish Education. Journal of Moral Education 41 (1):23-37.
- Judson B. Murray (2012). Educating Human Nature: 'Nature' and 'Nurture' in Early Confucian Moral Education. Journal of Moral Education 41 (4):509-527.
- Brenda Cohen (1983). Ethical Objectivity and Moral Education. Journal of Moral Education 12 (2):131-136.
- Roger Bergman * (2004). Caring for the Ethical Ideal: Nel Noddings on Moral Education. Journal of Moral Education 33 (2):149-162.
- Grigory Kliucharev & James Muckle (2005). Ethical Values in Russian Education Today: A Moral Maze. Journal of Moral Education 34 (4):465-477.
- Mal Leicester (2001). A Moral Education in an Ethical System. Journal of Moral Education 30 (3):251-260.
- Jukka Husu & Kirsi Tirri (2001). Teachers' Ethical Choices in Sociomoral Settings. Journal of Moral Education 30 (4):361-375.
- Joan Poliner Shapiro (2001). Ethical Leadership and Decision Making in Education: Applying Theoretical Perspectives to Complex Dilemmas. L. Erlbaum Associates.
- Hillevi Lenz Taguchi (2007). Deconstructing and Transgressing the Theory—Practice Dichotomy in Early Childhood Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (3):275–290.
- M. R. N. Bruijnis, V. Blok, E. N. Stassen & H. G. J. Gremmen (2015). Moral “Lock-In” in Responsible Innovation: The Ethical and Social Aspects of Killing Day-Old Chicks and Its Alternatives. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (5):939-960.
- Jennifer Sumsion (2011). Capacity Building in Early Childhood Education Research in a Regional Australian University. British Journal of Educational Studies 59 (3):265 - 284.
- Sakire Anliak & Derya Sahin Beyazkurk (2008). Career Perspectives of Male Students in Early Childhood Education. Educational Studies 34 (4):309-317.
- Christian Morabito & Michel Vandenbroeck (2015). Equality of Opportunities, Divergent Conceptualisations and Their Implications for Early Childhood Care and Education Policies. Journal of Philosophy of Education 49 (3):456-472.
- Liane Mozère (2013). Is Experimenting on an Immanent Level Possible in RECE (Reconceptualizing Early Childhood Education)? Indo-Pacific Journal of Phenomenology 12 (1).
- Anna Strhan (2012). Levinas, Subjectivity, Education: Towards an Ethics of Radical Responsibility. Wiley.
- Andrew Gibbons (2007). The Politics of Processes and Products in Education: An Early Childhood Metanarrative Crisis? Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (3):300–311.
- Edson Pereira Lopes (2013). Educação religiosa da primeira infância na perspectiva de João Amós Comenius (Early childhood religious cristhian education in the perspective of Comenius) - DOI: DOI – 10.5752/P.2175-5841.2013v11n31p1106. [REVIEW] Horizonte 11 (31):1106-1128.
- Chryssoula Lemonidou, Elizabeth Papathanassoglou, Margarita Giannakopoulou, Elisabeth Patiraki & Danai Papadatou (2004). Moral Professional Personhood: Ethical Reflections During Initial Clinical Encounters in Nursing Education. Nursing Ethics 11 (2):122-137.
- Christiane Thompson (2015). The Authority of Bildung: Educational Practices in Early Childhood Education. Ethics and Education 10 (1):3-16.
- Joe Winston (2005). Between the Aesthetic and the Ethical: Analysing the Tension at the Heart of Theatre in Education. Journal of Moral Education 34 (3):309-323.
- Abraham Magendzo Kolstrein (2011). Why Are We Involved in Human Rights and Moral Education? Educators as Constructors of Our Own History. Journal of Moral Education 40 (3):289-297.
- G. John (1981). The Moral Education of Emile. Journal of Moral Education 11 (1):18-31.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: