- Bringing Collaboration Back Into Education (forthcoming). Editor's Corner 107. Educational Studies.
- Continuing Legal Education (forthcoming). Law Society Seminars/Events. Ethos.
- Sentimental Education (forthcoming). The American Reception of Max Aue. Substance.
- Olympic Truce Ypa, Bioethics Education & Bioethics Dictionary (forthcoming). Eubios Ethics Institute. Environmental Ethics.
- Creative Grammar, Art Education Creative Grammar & Art Education (2011). Front Matter Front Matter (Pp. I-Iii). Journal of Aesthetic Education 45 (3).
- Teresa Phelps, Religious Fundamentalism, Peace Education, Juliet Bennett, Stijn Neuteleers, Daniel C. Henrich & Mark Reardon (2011). The Ethics of Storytelling: A Nation's Role in Victim/Survivor Storytelling. Ethical Perspectives 18 (2):169-195.
- Primary Teacher Education (2009). 7 Educating the Educators. In Donald Gray, Laura Colucci-Gray & Elena Camino (eds.), Science, Society, and Sustainability: Education and Empowerment for an Uncertain World. Routledge. 154.
- Eyeon Education & Washington Watch (2006). News & Opinion. BioScience 56 (10).
- Sex Education (2006). Economic Analysis of Sexuality. See Posner. Richard. In Alan Soble (ed.), Sex From Plato to Paglia: A Philosophical Encyclopedia. Greenwood Press. 1--256.
- Aibs Launches Education (2004). AIBS news. BioScience 54 (2).
- Iiied Education (2001). Victorian Bibliography for 2001. History of the Human Sciences 14 (2):1-18.
- C. David Lisman, Irene E. Harvey & American Association for Higher Education (2000). Beyond the Tower Concepts and Models for Service-Learning in Philosophy.
- Anthony Smith, Frank Webster & Society for Research Into Higher Education (1997). The Postmodern University? Contested Visions of Higher Education in Society.
- Lucie-Mami Noor Nkakâe, International Bureau of Education & Unesco (1996). L''education Áa la Compr'ehension Internationale Une Id'ee Qui Fait Son Chemin. Bureau International d'Âeducation Unesco.
- Asl Commitee on Logic And EducatiOn (1995). Guidelines for Logic Education. Bulletin of Symbolic Logic 1 (1):4 - 7.
- Defending Liberal Civic Education (1995). Stephen Macedo. Journal of Philosophy of Education 29 (2-3):223.
- Moral Education (1995). Educating for Moral and Ethical Life. In Wendy Kohli (ed.), Critical Conversations in Philosophy of Education. Routledge. 127.
- V. Child Care Centers, V. I. Equal, Unsegregated Education & We Demand (1993). 28. National Organization for Women (NOW) Bill of Rights. In James P. Sterba (ed.), Morality in Practice. Wadsworth.
- Public Education (1991). Walter Feinberg. Journal of Philosophy of Education 25 (1):17.
- Good Lives & Moral Education (1991). Christopher Winch. Journal of Philosophy of Education 25 (1):129.
- Business Education (1990). Subject Index to Volume 18. Business Ethics 18:123.
- John P. Miller, J. R. Bruce Cassie, Susan M. Drake & Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (1990). Holistic Learning a Teacher's Guide to Integrated Studies. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- On Education, C. Adelman, Croom London & Inner London Education Authorit (1989). A Guide to Further Reading. In Robert G. Burgess (ed.), The Ethics of Educational Research. Falmer Press. 224.
- Taft Broome, Louis Brown, William S. Butcher, Thomas G. Carroll, Postsecondary Education, Susan Cozzens, Amy C. Crumpton, Stephen H. Cutcliffe & Arthur F. Findeis (1988). IOM 323 2101 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20418. Science, Engineering and Ethics: State-of-the-Art and Future Directions: Report on a Aaas Workshop and Symposium, February 1988 88 (28):83.
- E. V. S. Education (1988). H. Conclusions and Recommendations. Science, Engineering and Ethics: State-of-the-Art and Future Directions: Report on a Aaas Workshop and Symposium, February 1988 88 (28):3.
- John P. Miller & Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (1988). The Holistic Curriculum. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- William G. Davis & Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (1984). Notes for an Address in Honour of R.W.B. Jackson. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education.
- F. Michael Connelly, D. Jean Clandinin, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, National Institute of Education S.) & Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (1982). Personal Practical Knowledge at Bay Street School. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education.
- Jonas F. Soltis & National Society for the Study of Education (1981). Philosophy and Education. National Society for the Study of Education Distributed by the University of Chicago Press.
- Thomas F. Green & National Academy of Education (1976). Images of Education in Kyklios Paideia. National Academy of Education.
- Higher Education (1966). Indian University Reform. Minerva 5 (1):47-81.
- M. G. Mason, A. G. L. Ventre & Carnegie College of Physical Education (1965). Elements of Physical Education. [Thistie Books,].
- Bruno Bettelheim, Irwin Edman, George Dinsmore Stoddard & National Committee on Art Education (1964). Art as the Measure of Man. [Published by] the Museum of Modern Art for the National Committee on Art Education; Distributed by Doubleday, Garden City, N. Y.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: