- John Seiler Brubacher (1982). On the Philosophy of Higher Education. Jossey-Bass.
- Samuel Schneider (1998). An Identification, Analysis, and Critique of Thorstein B. Veblen's Philosophy of Higher Education. E. Mellen Press.
- Ivan Jaksic (1989). Academic Rebels in Chile the Role of Philosophy in Higher Education and Politics. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Anthony Pike Cavendish (1971). Philosophy in Higher Education: An Inaugural Lecture Delivered at St. David's College, Lampeter, on Founder's Day, 17 November 1970. Cardiff,University of Wales Press.
- A. V. Rezaev (1996). Reflections on the Three "Ps" of Russian Higher Education: Philosophy, Practice, Prospects. Isact.
- Thaddeus Metz (2013). Philosophy of Higher Education. In Duncan Pritchard (ed.), Oxford Bibliographies Online: Philosophy. Oxford University Press
- Alexander W. Astin (1990/1993). Assessment for Excellence: The Philosophy and Practice of Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education. Oryx Press.
- Virgil George Michel (1981). Liberal Education: Essays on the Philosophy of Higher Education. Office of Academic Affairs, Saint John's University.
- Louis Wildman (1974). A Philosophy of Higher Education: The University Community. Institute for Quality in Human Life.
- John Paul von Grueningen (1957). Toward a Christian Philosophy of Higher Education. Westminster Press.
- George H. Knibbs (1926). The Place of Philosophy in the Higher Education of Australia. Australasian Journal of Psychology and Philosophy 4 (4):286-290.
- Robert G. Turnbull (1979). The Role of Philosophy in Higher Education. Teaching Philosophy 3 (1):23-35.
- Henriëtta Joosten (2013). Learning and Teaching in Uncertain Times: A Nietzschean Approach in Professional Higher Education. Journal of Philosophy of Education 47 (4):548-563.
- George H. Knibbs (1926). The Place of Philosophy in the Higher Education of Australia. Australasian Journal of Philosophy 4 (4):286 – 290.
- Alexander W. Astin & Anthony Lising Antonio (2012). Assessment for Excellence: The Philosophy and Practice of Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Edward A. Fitzpatrick (1937). Fundamentals of a Philosophy for Higher Education. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 13:65-84.
- Melanie Walker (2006). Higher Education Pedagogies: A Capabilities Approach. Open University Press.
- Matthew C. Altman (2004). What's the Use of Philosophy? Democratic Citizenship and the Direction of Higher Education. Educational Theory 54 (2):143-155.
- J. W. McAllister, The Integration of European Higher Education and the Nature of Philosophy.
- Glen Alan Jones, Patricia L. McCarney & Michael L. Skolnik (eds.) (2005). Creating Knowledge, Strengthening Nations: The Changing Role of Higher Education. University of Toronto Press.
- Parker J. Palmer (2010). The Heart of Higher Education: A Call to Renewal: Transforming the Academy Through Collegial Conversations. Jossey-Bass.
- Ronald Barnett (1997). Higher Education: A Critical Business. Open University Press.
- Parker J. Palmer (2010). The Heart of Higher Education: A Call to Renewal. Jossey-Bass.
- Roger P. Mourad (1997). Postmodern Philosophical Critique and the Pursuit of Knowledge in Higher Education. Bergin & Garvey.
- Carolin Kreber (2013). Authenticity in and Through Teaching in Higher Education: The Transformative Potential of the Scholarship of Teaching. Routledge.
- Yusef Waghid & Berte Van Wyk (eds.) (2005). African(a) Philosophy of Education: Reconstructions and Deconstructions. Dept. Of Education Policy Studies, Stellenbosch University.
- William W. May (ed.) (1998). Ethics and Higher Education. Oryx Press.
- Sheldon Rothblatt (ed.) (2012). Clark Kerr's World of Higher Education Reaches the 21st Century: Chapters in a Special History. Springer.
- Bernard Eugene Meland (1953). Higher Education and the Human Spirit. [Chicago]University of Chicago Press.
- Antonio T. De Nicolás (ed.) (1989). Habits of Mind: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Education. Paragon House.
- Sinclair Goodlad (1995). The Quest for Quality: Sixteen Forms of Heresy in Higher Education. Society for Research Into Higher Education & Open University Press.
- Marek Kwiek (2004). Intellectuals, Power, and Knowledge: Studies in the Philosophy of Culture and Education. Peter Lang.
- Scott J. Peters (2010). Democracy and Higher Education: Traditions and Stories of Civic Engagement. Michigan State University Press.
- James F. Rogers (1969). Higher Education as a Field of Study at the Doctoral Level. American Association for Higher Education, Nea.
- Rui Santiago & Teresa Carvalho (2012). Managerialism Rhetorics in Portuguese Higher Education. Minerva 50 (4):511-532.
- Thaddeus Metz (2009). Higher Education, Knowledge For Its Own Sake, and an African Moral Theory. Studies in Philosophy and Education 28 (6):517-536.
- Tomas Englund (2002). Higher Education, Democracy and Citizenship Â the Democratic Potential of the University? Studies in Philosophy and Education 21 (4/5):281-287.
- Robert B. Innes (2004). Reconstructing Undergraduate Education: Using Learning Science to Design Effective Courses. L. Erlbaum Associates.
- Peter Roberts (2011). Attention, Asceticism, and Grace: Simone Weil and Higher Education. Arts and Humanities in Higher Education 10 (3):315-328.
- Marianna Papastephanou (2012). Crossing the Divide Within Continental Philosophy: Reconstruction, Deconstruction, Dialogue and Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 31 (2):153-170.
- Amanda Fulford (2015). Higher Education, Collaboration and a New Economics. Journal of Philosophy of Education 50 (2).
- Xiaoping Jiang (2011). Why Interculturalisation? A Neo-Marxist Approach to Accommodate Cultural Diversity in Higher Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 43 (4):387-399.
- Xiaoping Jiang (2010). A Probe Into the Internationalisation of Higher Education in the New Zealand Context. Educational Philosophy and Theory 42 (8):881-897.
- Adrian Jones (2011). Philosophical and Socio-Cognitive Foundations for Teaching in Higher Education Through Collaborative Approaches to Student Learning. Educational Philosophy and Theory 43 (9):997-1011.
- Marnie Hughes-Warrington (2012). The Ethics of Internationalisation in Higher Education: Hospitality, Self-Presence and 'Being Late'. Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (3):312-322.
- Patrick Carmichael (2011). Tribes, Territories and Threshold Concepts: Educational Materialisms at Work in Higher Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (s1):31-42.
- Paul Gibbs (2010). A Heideggerian Phenomenology Approach to Higher Education as Workplace: A Consideration of Academic Professionalism. Studies in Philosophy and Education 29 (3):275-285.
- Michael Watts (2009). Sen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: Adaptive Preferences and Higher Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 28 (5):425-436.
- Yong-Sock Chang & Ji–Young Kim (2008). Visual Culture Education Through the Philosophy for Children Program. Proceedings of the Xxii World Congress of Philosophy 37:27-34.
- Judith Suissa (2008). Teaching and Doing Philosophy of Education: The Question of Style. Studies in Philosophy and Education 27 (2-3):185-195.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: