- Edwin G. Boring (1935). The Relation of the Attributes of Sensation to the Dimensions of the Stimulus. Philosophy of Science 2 (2):236-245.score: 290.0
- M. Ainsworth, St Augustine, F. Bacon, A. Bandura, D. Baumrind, E. G. Boring, J. Bowlby, T. Brake, S. Brent & O. G. Brim (1983). Behaviorism, and Realism, 233 Berkeley, 206 Bernoulli, 125, 126 Bias, its Role in Selection of Events, 32 Biological Approach to Development, 90, 91. [REVIEW] In Richard M. Lerner (ed.), Developmental Psychology: Historical and Philosophical Perspectives. L. Erlbaum Associates. 267.score: 120.0
- E. G. Boring (1970). Attention: Research and Beliefs Concerning the Conception in Scientific Psychology Before 1930. In D. Mostofsky (ed.), Attention: Contemporary Theory and Analysis. Appleton-Century-Crofts. 5--7.score: 120.0
- E. G. Boring (1970). A Short Historical Perspective. In D. Mostofsky (ed.), Attention: Contemporary Theory and Analysis. Appleton-Century-Crofts. 3--4.score: 120.0
- H. Peak & E. G. Boring (1926). The Factor of Speed in Intelligence. Journal of Experimental Psychology 9 (2):71.score: 120.0
- Edward H. Madden (1965). E. G. Boring's Philosophy of Science. Philosophy of Science 32 (2):194-201.score: 42.0
- Stow Persons (1968). Evolutionary Thought in America. [Hamden, Conn.]Archon Books.score: 14.0
- Achille C. Varzi, Events, Truth, and Indeterminacy.score: 12.0
- Marilyn Bailey Ogilvie, Clifford J. Choquette & Nancy G. Slack (2000). Book Reviews-a Dame Full of Vigor; a Biography of Alice Middleton Boring: Biologist in China. History and Philosophy of the Life Sciences 22 (3):435-435.score: 12.0
- William R. Newman (2009). Alchemical Atoms or Artisanal "Building Blocks"?: A Response to Klein. Perspectives on Science 17 (2):pp. 212-231.score: 4.0
- G. K. Chesterton (1982). The Barbarian as Bore. The Chesterton Review 8 (2):110-113.score: 4.0
- G. Kreisel (1953). A Variant to Hilbert's Theory of the Foundations of Arithmetic. British Journal for the Philosophy of Science 4 (14):107-129.score: 2.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: