- Elizabeth A. Bowyer (1983). The Liability of the Occupational Health Nurse. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 11 (5):224-226.
- Nicolas Malebranche, Thomas Taylor, William Bowyer, Thomas Bennet & Daniel Midwinter and Thomas Leigh (1700). Father Malebranche His Treatise Concerning the Search After Truth. The Whole Work Complete. To Which is Added the Author's Treatise of Nature and Grace: Being a Consequence of the Principles Contained in the Search. Together with His Answer to the Animadversions Upon the First Volume: His Defence Against the Accusations of Monsieur de la Ville, &C. Relating to the Same Subject. All Translated by T. Taylor, M.A. Late of Magdalen College in Oxford. [REVIEW] Printed by W. Bowyer, for Thomas Bennet at the Half-Moon, and T. Leigh and W. Midwinter at the Rose and Crown, in St. Paul's Church-Yard.
- Richard A. Young, Li Hsieh, Francis X. Graydon, I. I. Richard Genik, Mark D. Benton, Christopher C. Green, Susan M. Bowyer, John E. Moran & Norman Tepley (2005). Mind-on-the-Drive: Real-Time Functional Neuroimaging of Cognitive Brain Mechanisms Underlying Driver Performance and Distraction. Mind 5:263.
- Lynne Bowyer (2014). Autonomy and Why You Can “Never Let Me Go”. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 11 (2):139-149.
- Kevin Bowyer, Sarah Baker, Amanda Hentz, Karen Hollingsworth, Tanya Peters & Patrick Flynn (2009). Factors That Degrade the Match Distribution in Iris Biometrics. Identity in the Information Society 2 (3):327-343.
- Grant Gillett & Lynne Bowyer (2014). Bioethics and Literature: An Exciting Overlap. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 11 (2):135-136.
- T. A. Bowyer‐Bower (1954). A Pioneer of Army Education: The Royal Military Asylum, Chelsea, 1801–1821. British Journal of Educational Studies 2 (2):122-132.
- Peder Anker, Richard Baker, Michael Benedikt, Michael Bonnett, John Bowyers, Edmunds Bunske, Anne Buttimer, Allen Carlson, Steve Corbridge & Denis Cosgrove (2005). Referees for Ethics, Place and Environment: A Journal of Philosophy & Geography, Volume 8, 2005. Ethics, Place and Environment 8 (3):394.
- H. Carlton Bowyer† & L. Herbert McCree (1997). National Goals for Education and The Language of Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 16 (1/2):139-148.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: