- Emily Bell (forthcoming). A Room with a View of Integrity and Professionalism: Personal Reflections on Teaching Responsible Conduct of Research in the Neurosciences. Science and Engineering Ethics:1-9.
- Emily Bell, Eric Racine, Paula Chiasson, Maya Dufourcq-Brana, Laura B. Dunn, Joseph J. Fins, Paul J. Ford, Walter Glannon, Nir Lipsman, Mary Ellen Macdonald, Debra J. H. Mathews & Mary Pat Mcandrews (forthcoming). Beyond Consent in Research. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics:1-8.
- Emily Bell, Veljko Dubljevic & Eric Racine (2013). Nudging Without Ethical Fudging: Clarifying Physician Obligations to Avoid Ethical Compromise. American Journal of Bioethics 13 (6):18-19.
- Adrian Carter, Emily Bell, Eric Racine & Wayne Hall (2011). Ethical Issues Raised by Proposals to Treat Addiction Using Deep Brain Stimulation. Neuroethics 4 (2):129-142.
- Nicole Palmour, William Affleck, Emily Bell, Constance Deslauriers, Bruce Pike, Julien Doyon & Eric Racine (2011). Informed Consent for MRI and fMRI Research: Analysis of a Sample of Canadian Consent Documents. BMC Medical Ethics 12 (1):1.
- Emily Bell, Bruce Maxwell, Mary Pat McAndrews, Abbas Sadikot & Eric Racine (2010). Hope and Patients' Expectations in Deep Brain Stimulation: Healthcare Providers' Perspectives and Approaches. Journal of Clinical Ethics 21 (2):112.
- Emily Bell & Eric Racine (2010). Deep Brain Stimulation, Ethics, and Society. Journal of Clinical Ethics 21 (2):101.
- Emily Bell & Eric Racine (2009). Enthusiasm for Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Fmri) Often Overlooks its Dependence on Task Selection and Performance. American Journal of Bioethics 9 (1):23 – 25.
- Eric Racine & Emily Bell (2008). Clinical and Public Translation of Neuroimaging Research in Disorders of Consciousness Challenges Current Diagnostic and Public Understanding Paradigms. American Journal of Bioethics 8 (9):13 – 15.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: