- Eric Kodish, Joseph J. Fins, Clarence Braddock, Felicia Cohn, Nancy Neveloff Dubler, Marion Danis, Arthur R. Derse, Robert A. Pearlman, Martin Smith, Anita Tarzian, Stuart Youngner & Mark G. Kuczewski (2013). Quality Attestation for Clinical Ethics Consultants: A Two‐Step Model From the American Society for Bioethics and Humanities. Hastings Center Report 43 (5):26-36.
- Valarie Blake, Steve Joffe & Eric Kodish (2011). Harmonization of Ethics Policies in Pediatric Research. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 39 (1):70-78.
- Eric D. Kodish, Kathleen A. Kassimatis & Tsiao Yi Yap (2011). Both Sides of the Coin: Randomization From the Perspectives of Physician-Investigators and Patient-Subjects. Ethics and Behavior 20 (5):380-386.
- Maxwell J. Mehlman, Jessica W. Berg, Eric T. Juengst & Eric Kodish (2011). Ethical and Legal Issues in Enhancement Research on Human Subjects. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 20 (1):30--45.
- Martin L. Smith, Richard R. Sharp, Kathryn Weise & Eric Kodish (2010). Toward Competency-Based Certification of Clinical Ethics Consultants: A Four-Step Process. Journal of Clinical Ethics 21 (1):14.
- Conrad Vincent Fernandez, Jun Gao, Caron Strahlendorf, Albert Moghrabi, Rebecca Davis Pentz, Raymond Carlton Barfield, Justin Nathaniel Baker, Darcy Santor, Charles Weijer & Eric Kodish, Providing Research Results to Participants: Attitudes and Needs of Adolescents and Parents of Children with Cancer.
- Kate Read, Conrad Vincent Fernandez, Jun Gao, Caron Strahlendorf, Albert Moghrabi, Rebecca Davis Pentz, Raymond Carlton Barfield, Justin Nathaniel Baker, Darcy Santor, Charles Weijer & Eric Kodish, Decision-Making by Adolescents and Parents of Children with Cancer Regarding Health Research Participation.
- Conrad V. Fernandez, Darcy Santor, Charles Weijer, Caron Strahlendorf, Albert Moghrabi, Rebecca Pentz, Jun Gao & Eric Kodish, The Return of Research Results to Participants: Pilot Questionnaire of Adolescents and Parents of Children with Cancer.
- Christian Simon, Michelle Eder, Eric Kodish & Laura Siminoff (2006). Altruistic Discourse in the Informed Consent Process for Childhood Cancer Clinical Trials. American Journal of Bioethics 6 (5):40-47.
- Conrad Vincent Fernandez, Shaureen Taweel, Eric D. Kodish & Charles Weijer, Disclosure of Research Result to Research Participants: Needs and Attitudes of Adolescents and Parents.
- Paul J. Ford, Thomas G. Fraser, Mellar P. Davis & Eric Kodish (2005). Anti‐Infective Therapy at End of Life: Ethical Decision‐Making in Hospice‐Eligible Patients. Bioethics 19 (4):379-392.
- Christian M. Simon & Eric Kodish (2005). "Step Into My Zapatos, Doc": Understanding and Reducing Communication Disparities in the Multicultural Informed Consent Setting. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 48 (1):123-S138.
- Dennis Drotar, Victoria Miller, Victoria Willard, Kyle Anthony & Eric Kodish (2004). Correlates of Parental Participation During Informed Consent for Randomized Clinical Trials in the Treatment of Childhood Leukemia. Ethics and Behavior 14 (1):1 – 15.
- Victoria A. Miller, Dennis Drotar & Eric Kodish (2004). Children's Competence for Assent and Consent: A Review of Empirical Findings. [REVIEW] Ethics and Behavior 14 (3):255 – 295.
- Conrad V. Fernandez, Eric Kodish, Susan Shurin & Charles Weijer, Offering to Return Results to Research Participants: Attitudes and Needs of Principal Investigators in the Children's Oncology Group.
- Conrad V. Fernandez, Eric Kodish, Shaureen Taweel, Susan Shurin & Charles Weijer, Disclosure of the Right of Research Participants to Receive Research Results: An Analysis of Consent Forms in the Children's Oncology Group.
- Conrad V. Fernandez, Eric Kodish & Charles Weijer, Importance of Informed Consent in Offering to Return Research Results to Research Participants.
- Conrad V. Fernandez, Eric Kodish & Charles Weijer, Informing Study Participants of Research Results: An Ethical Imperative.
- Eric Kodish (1997). Commentary: Risks and Benefits, Testing and Screening, Cancer, Genes and Dollars. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 25 (4):252-255.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: