- M. Hamilton, F. Salim, E. Cheng & S. L. Choy (2011). Transafe: A Crowdsourced Mobile Platform for Crime and Safety Perception Management. Acm Sigcas Computers and Society 41 (2):32-37.score: 150.0
- Jessica L. Tracy, Azim F. Shariff & Joey T. Cheng (2010). A Naturalist's View of Pride. Emotion Review 2 (2):163-177.score: 150.0
- Ricky Y. K. Chan, Louis T. W. Cheng & Ricky W. F. Szeto (2002). The Dynamics of Guanxi and Ethics for Chinese Executives. Journal of Business Ethics 41 (4):327 - 336.score: 120.0
- F. Cheng, Mary Ip, K. K. Wong & W. W. Yan (1998). Critical Care Ethics in Hong Kong: Cross-Cultural Conflicts as East Meets West. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 23 (6):616 – 627.score: 120.0
- F. Gobet, P. Lane, S. Croker, P. Cheng, G. Jones, I. OlIver & J. Pine (2001). Chunking Mechanisms in Human Learning. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 5 (6):236-243.score: 120.0
- Azim F. Shariff, Jessica L. Tracy, Joey T. Cheng & Joseph Henrich (2010). Further Thoughts on the Evolution of Pride's Two Facets: A Response to Clark. Emotion Review 2 (4):399-400.score: 120.0
- Azim F. Shariff, Jessica L. Tracy & Joey T. Cheng (2010). Naturalism and the Tale of Two Facets. Emotion Review 2 (2):182-183.score: 120.0
- De Stewart, Am Cheung, S. Duff, F. Wong, M. McQuestion, T. Cheng, L. Purdy & T. Bunston (2001). Attributions of Acause and Recurrence in Long-Term Breast Cancer Survivors. PsychoOncology 10 (3):259-263.score: 120.0
- De Stewart, Am Cheung, S. Duff, F. Wong, M. McQuestion, T. Cheng, L. Purdy & T. Bunston (2001). Long-Term Breast Cancer Survivors: Confidentiality, Disclosure, Effects on Work and Insurance. PsychoOncology 10 (3):259-63.score: 120.0
- Lauren F. Pfister (2013). Mao Qiling's Critical Reflections on the Four Books. Journal of Chinese Philosophy 40 (2):323-339.score: 6.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: