- Marc Hauser, Chomsky D., Fitch Noam & W. Tecumseh (2002). The Faculty of Language: What is It, Who has It, and How Did It Evolve? Science 298 (22):1569-1579.
- Guillermo Del Pinal (2015). The Structure of Semantic Competence: Compositionality as an Innate Constraint of The Faculty of Language. Mind and Language 30 (4):375–413.
- Nell Adkins & Robin R. Radtke (2004). Students' and Faculty Members' Perceptions of the Importance of Business Ethics and Accounting Ethics Education: Is There an Expectations Gap? [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 51 (3):279-300.
- John M. Collins (2005). Faculty Disputes. Mind and Language 19 (5):503-33.
- Arthur Coren (2011). Turning a Blind Eye: Faculty Who Ignore Student Cheating. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 9 (4):291-305.
- Dorit Alt & Yariv Itzkovich (2015). Assessing the Connection Between Students’ Justice Experience and Perceptions of Faculty Incivility in Higher Education. Journal of Academic Ethics 13 (2):121-134.
- Teressa L. Elliott, Linda M. Marquis & Catherine S. Neal (2013). Business Ethics Perspectives: Faculty Plagiarism and Fraud. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 112 (1):91-99.
- Laura Welfare & Corrine Sackett (2010). Authorship in Student-Faculty Collaborative Research: Perceptions of Current and Best Practices. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (3):199-215.
- Judith Halasz, Maria Brincker, D. Gambs, D. Geraci, A. Queeley & S. Solovyova (2006). Making It Your Own: Writing Fellows Re-Evaluate Faculty Resistance. Across the Disciplines 3.
- Arthur Coren (2012). The Theory of Planned Behaviour: Will Faculty Confront Students Who Cheat? [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 10 (3):171-184.
- Colleen Halupa & Doris U. Bolliger (2013). Faculty Perceptions of Student Self Plagiarism: An Exploratory Multi-University Study. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 11 (4):297-310.
- Melissa S. Anderson (2000). Normative Orientations of University Faculty and Doctoral Students. Science and Engineering Ethics 6 (4):443-461.
- Melissa S. Anderson, Elo Charity Oju & Tina M. R. Falkner (2001). Help From Faculty: Findings From the Acadia Institute Graduate Education Study. Science and Engineering Ethics 7 (4):487-503.
- Sandra L. Titus & Janice M. Ballou (2013). Faculty Members' Perceptions of Advising Versus Mentoring: Does the Name Matter? [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (3):1267-1281.
- Ove D. Jakobsen, Knut J. Ims & Kjell Grønhaug (2005). Faculty Members' Attitudes Towards Ethics at Norwegian Business Schools: An Explorative Study. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 62 (3):299 - 314.
- Matthew C. Sonfield (2014). Academic Plagiarism at the Faculty Level: Legal Versus Ethical Issues and a Case Study. Journal of Academic Ethics 12 (2):75-87.
- Evan Simpson (2003). The Faculty of the Future. Journal of Academic Ethics 1 (1):49-58.
- Smith (2010). Does Humanity Share a Common Moral Faculty? Journal of Moral Philosophy 7 (1):37-53.
- Laura Davis & Mark Usry (2011). Faculty Selling Desk Copies—The Textbook Industry, the Law and the Ethics. Journal of Academic Ethics 9 (1):19-31.
- Stephen J. Ceci, Wendy M. Williams & Katrin Mueller-Johnson (2006). Is Tenure Justified? An Experimental Study of Faculty Beliefs About Tenure, Promotion, and Academic Freedom. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 29 (6):553-569.
- John Collins (2009). The Limits of Conceivability: Logical Cognitivism and the Language Faculty. Synthese 171 (1):175 - 194.
- Linda A. Kidwell & Roland E. Kidwell (2008). Do the Numbers Add Up to Different Views? Perceptions of Ethical Faculty Behavior Among Faculty in Quantitative Versus Qualitative Disciplines. Journal of Business Ethics 78 (1-2):141 - 151.
- Katinka de Wet (2010). The Importance of Ethical Appraisal in Social Science Research: Reviewing a Faculty of Humanities' Research Ethics Committee. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (4):301-314.
- Cindy Poore-Pariseau (2009). Should Faculty Members Be Exempt From a Mandate to Receive Instructional Design Training Because of Their Rights Under Academic Freedom? Journal of Academic Ethics 7 (3):223-230.
- Corrine R. Sackett (2010). Authorship in Student-Faculty Collaborative Research: Perceptions of Current and Best Practices. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (3):199-215.
- Alison Cook-Sather & Elliott Shore (2007). Breaking the Rule of Discipline in Interdisciplinarity: Redefining Professors, Students, and Staff as Faculty. Journal of Research Practice 3 (2):Article M15.
- C. Strong, S. Connelly & L. R. Sprabery (2012). Prescribing for Co-Workers: Practices and Attitudes of Faculty and Residents. Journal of Clinical Ethics 24 (1):41-49.
- Y. Ilker Topcu (2010). Have Ethical Perceptions Changed? A Comparative Study on the Ethical Perceptions of Turkish Faculty Members. Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (2):137-151.
- Robert Liebler (2012). Student Perceptions of Faculty Use of Cheating Deterrents. Journal of Academic Ethics 10 (4):327-333.
- June Poon & Raja Ainuddin (2011). Selected Ethical Issues in the Analysis and Reporting of Research: Survey of Business School Faculty in Malaysia. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 9 (4):307-322.
- W. Tecumseh Fitch, Marc Hauser, Chomsky D. & Noam (2005). The Evolution of the Language Faculty: Clarifications and Implications. Cognition 97:179-210.
- David Ellerman, Four Ways From Universal to Particular: How Chomsky's Language-Acquisition Faculty is Not Selectionist.
- Matthew McAndrew (2014). Healthy Understanding and Urtheilskraft: The Development of the Power of Judgment in Kant's Early Faculty Psychology. Kant-Studien 105 (3).
- Jorge Larrosa (2010). Endgame: Reading, Writing, Talking (and Perhaps Thinking) in a Faculty of Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 42 (5):683-703.
- Joanne C. Jones, Gary Spraakman & Cristóbal Sánchez-Rodríguez (2014). What’s in It for Me? An Examination of Accounting Students’ Likelihood to Report Faculty Misconduct. Journal of Business Ethics 123 (4):645-667.
- H. H. Caldwell (1922). Adult Tests of the Stanford Revision Applied to University Faculty Members. Journal of Experimental Psychology 5 (4):247.
- Herbert Woodrow (1916). The Faculty of Attention. Journal of Experimental Psychology 1 (4):285.
- Claire Phillips & Susan Green (2011). Faculty as Critical Thinkers. Inquiry: Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines 26 (2):44-50.
- Steven D. Hales (2012). The Faculty of Intuition. Analytic Philosophy 53 (2):180-207.
- Ray Jackendoff (2005). The Nature of the Language Faculty and its Implications for Evolution of Language (Reply to Fitch, Hauser, and Chomsky). Cognition 97 (2):211-225.
- Ray Jackendoff, What is the Human Language Faculty? Two Views.
- Mark Johnson (2011). There is No Moral Faculty. Philosophical Psychology 25 (3):409 - 432.
- Steven Pinker (2005). The Nature of the Language Faculty and its Implications for Evolution of Language (Reply to Fitch, Hauser, and Chomsky). Cognition 97 (2):211-225.
- Timothy Hsiao (2015). A Defense of the Perverted Faculty Argument Against Homosexual Sex. Heythrop Journal 56 (5):751-758.
- Laura L. Beauvais, David E. Desplaces, David E. Melchar & Susan M. Bosco (2007). Business Faculty Perceptions and Actions Regarding Ethics Education. Journal of Academic Ethics 5 (1):121-136.
- Chet Robie & Roland E. Kidwell (2003). The “Ethical” Professor and the Undergraduate Student: Current Perceptions of Moral Behavior Among Business School Faculty. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 1 (2):153-173.
- Jeri Mullins Beggs & Kathy Lund Dean (2007). Legislated Ethics or Ethics Education?: Faculty Views in the Post-Enron Era. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 71 (1):15 - 37.
- Asli Yazici, Sedat Yazici & Meziyet Sema Erdem (2011). Faculty and Student Perceptions on College Cheating: Evidence From Turkey. Educational Studies 37 (2):221-231.
- Rodney C. Roberts (2016). Are Some of the Things Faculty Do to Maximize Their Student Evaluation of Teachers Scores Unethical? Journal of Academic Ethics 14 (2):133-148.
- Robert E. Stevens, O. Jeff Harris & Stan Williamson (1993). A Comparison of Ethical Evaluations of Business School Faculty and Students: A Pilot Study. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 12 (8):611 - 619.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: