- Robert A. Cummins, G. C. Myers, E. L. Cornell, A. I. Gates & A. T. Poffenberger (1918). New York Branch of the American Psychological Association. Journal of Philosophy, Psychology and Scientific Methods 15 (5):130-134.score: 870.0
- Jonathan Muraskas, Patricia A. Marshall, Paul Tomich, Thomas F. Myers, John G. Gianopoulos & David C. Thomasma (1999). Neonatal Viability in the 1990s: Held Hostage by Technology. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 8 (02):160-170.score: 810.0
- C. S. Myers, W. H. Winch, W. G. Smith, M. S., J. Shawcross, H. N. & T. E. (1903). New Books. [REVIEW] Mind 12 (47):403-417.score: 810.0
- Michael W. Myers (1998). Śaṅkarācārya and Ānanda. Philosophy East and West 48 (4):553-567.score: 510.0
- W. H. D. Rouse (1908). Anthropological Essays Anthropological Essays Presented to E. B. Tylor in Honour of His 75th Birthday. By H. Balfour, A. E. Crawley, D. J. Cunningham, L. R. Farnell, J. G. Frazer, A. C. Haddon, E. S. Hartland, A. Lang, R. R. Marett, C. S. Myers, J. L. Myres, C. H. Read, Sir J. Rhys, W. Ridgeway, W. H. R. Rivers, C. G. Seligmann, and T. A. Toza, N. W. Thomas, A. Thomson, E. Westermarck. With a Bibliography by B. W. Freise-Marreco. Clarendon Press. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 22 (07):225-226.score: 405.0
- G. Forster (2003). Nicholas Jolly, Locke: His Philosophical Thought and Peter C. Myers, Our Only Star and Compass: Locke and the Struggle for Political Rationality. [REVIEW] Journal of Value Inquiry 37 (4):571-575.score: 219.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: