- Joan G. Caldwell (1973). Mantegna's St. Sebastians: Stabilitas in a Pagan World. Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes 36:373-377.score: 240.0
- G. Caldwell & L. Riby (2007). The Effects of Music Exposure and Own Genre Preference on Conscious and Unconscious Cognitive Processes: A Pilot ERP Study. Consciousness and Cognition 16 (4):992-996.score: 240.0
- Joel Andreas, Richard Berk, Fred Block, Davis John Bowen, Ann E. Bowler, Lisa Brush, Bruce J. Caldwell, Greensboro Bruce G. Carruthers, Thomas Gold & Berkeley Mark Granovetter (2003). Acknowledgment of External Reviewers for 2002. Theory and Society 32:151-152.score: 240.0
- Muriel Berkeley (1990). Selected Readings in the Cultural, Social and Behavioural Determinants of Health. Edited by J. C. Caldwell and G. Santow. Pp. 305. Health Transition Series No. 1. (Highland Press, Canberra, 1989.) Price: A$14·95 (Paperback). [REVIEW] Journal of Biosocial Science 22 (4):522-523.score: 120.0
- David Kafkewitz (1996). The Return of Bacterial Physiology The Physiology and Biochemistry of Prokaryotes David C. White Microbial Physiology and Metabolism D. R. Caldwell Microbial Physiology A. G. Moat J. W. Foster. [REVIEW] BioScience 46 (9):704-704.score: 120.0
- Barbara Thompson (1989). Micro-Approaches to Demographic Research. Edited by J. C. Caldwell, A. G. Hill & V. J. Hull. Pp. 500 (Kegan Paul, Andover, 1988.) £30.00. [REVIEW] Journal of Biosocial Science 21 (3):373-374.score: 120.0
- Allan G. Hill (1990). The Causes of Demographic Change. Experimental Research in South India. By J. C. Caldwell, P. H. Reddy & P. Caldwell. Pp. 285. (University of Wisconsin Press, Madison, 1988.) US $37.50 (Hardback), $19.95 (Paperback). [REVIEW] Journal of Biosocial Science 22 (3):388-390.score: 36.0
- Sybille Sachs, Edwin Rühli & Isabelle Kern (2007). Stakeholder Relations as a Corporate Core to Operate, Compete and Innovate. Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society 18:470-475.score: 24.0
- Catherine Caldwell-Harris & Shimon Edelman, Measuring Mental Entrenchment of Phrases with Perceptual Identification, Familiarity Ratings, and Corpus Frequency Statistics.score: 12.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: