- Simona Giordano (2012). Sliding Doors: Should Treatment of Gender Identity Disorder and Other Body Modifications Be Privately Funded? [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 15 (1):31-40.
- Darryl W. Coulthard (2010). Catching Gender-Identity Production in Flight: Making the Commonplace Visible. Journal of Research Practice 5 (2):Article M5.
- Linda McDowell (1999). Gender, Identity, and Place: Understanding Feminist Geographies. University of Minnesota Press.
- Jami L. Anderson (ed.) (2003). Race, Gender, and Sexuality: Philosophical Issues of Identity and Justice. Prentice Hall.
- Simon van Rysewyk, Links Between the Intrauterine Theory of Gender Identity, Transsexualism and Mind-Brain-Body Identity.
- Elaine Barkin, Lydia Rigmor Hamessley & Benjamin Boretz (1999). Audible Traces Gender, Identity, and Music. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos (2006). Before Identity, Gender and Human Rights. Feminist Legal Studies 14 (3):271-291.
- S. Giordano (2008). Lives in a Chiaroscuro. Should We Suspend the Puberty of Children with Gender Identity Disorder? Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (8):580-584.
- Janet Catherina Wesselius (1998). Gender Identity Without Gender Prescriptions. Symposium: The Canadian Journal of Continental Philosophy 2 (2):223-235.
- Jennifer McKitrick, Gender Identity Disorder.
- Judith Butler (1990). Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity. Routledge.
- Paisley Currah & Tara Mulqueen (2011). Securitizing Gender: Identity, Biometrics, and Transgender Bodies at the Airport. Social Research: An International Quarterly 78 (2):557-582.
- Robin Wang (2005). Dong Zhongshu's Transformation of "Yin-Yang" Theory and Contesting of Gender Identity. Philosophy East and West 55 (2):209 - 231.
- Deirdre Carabine (2003). Outsiders on the Inside? Thinking About an Intercultural Understanding of Gender Identity. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 77:21-36.
- Frances D. Burton (1977). Ethology and the Development of Sex and Gender Identity in Non-Human Primates. Acta Biotheoretica 26 (1):1-18.
- Kay Bussey (2011). Gender Identity Development. In Seth J. Schwartz, Koen Luyckx & Vivian L. Vignoles (eds.), Handbook of Identity Theory and Research. Springer Science+Business Media 603--628.
- Cameron Stewart, Tina Cockburn, Bill Madden, Sascha Callaghan & Christopher James Ryan (2012). Leave to Intervene in Cases of Gender Identity Disorder; Normative Causation; Financial Harms and Involuntary Treatment; and the Right to Be Protected From Suicide. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (3):235-242.
- Paul L. Vasey & Nancy H. Bartlett (2007). What Can the Samoan "Fa'afafine" Teach Us About the Western Concept of Gender Identity Disorder in Childhood? Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 50 (4):481-490.
- Ellen K. Feder (1997). Disciplining the Family: The Case of Gender Identity Disorder. Philosophical Studies 85 (2-3):195-211.
- Alice Dreger (2009). Gender Identity Disorder in Childhood: Inconclusive Advice to Parents. Hastings Center Report 39 (1):26-29.
- Maryann Ayim & Barbara Houston (1985). The Epistemology of Gender Identity: Implications for Social Policy. Social Theory and Practice 11 (1):25-59.
- Mira Marody (1993). Why I Am Not a Feminist: Some Remarks on the Problem of Gender Identity in the United States and Poland. Social Research 60:853-864.
- Barbara Houston (1985). The Epistemology of Gender Identity. Social Theory and Practice 11 (1):25-59.
- Ofelia Schutte (1988). Philosophy and Feminism in Latin-America, Perspectives on Gender Identity and Culture. Philosophical Forum 20 (1-2):62-84.
- Susan J. Rasmussen (1998). Within the Tent and at the Crossroads: Travel and Gender Identity Among the Tuareg of Niger. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology 26 (2):153-182.
- Myra J. Hird (2002). Unidentified Pleasures: Gender Identity and its Failure. Body and Society 8 (2):39-54.
- Tereza Burmeister (1994). In Search of the Lost Woman-Time: Cross-Biographical Studies on the Construction of Modern Gender Identity. History of European Ideas 19 (4-6):837-844.
- Valérie Fournier (2002). Fleshing Out Gender: Crafting Gender Identity on Women's Bodies. Body and Society 8 (2):55-77.
- Richard G. Condon & Pamela R. Stern (1993). Gender‐Role Preference, Gender Identity, and Gender Socialization Among Contemporary Inuit Youth. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology 21 (4):384-416.
- Stuart Biegel (2010). The Right to Be Out: Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in America's Public Schools. Univ of Minnesota Press.
- H. Birkalan-Gedik (2011). Türkiye'de 2000'li Yıllarda Farklılık, Cinsel Kimlikler Ve Kimlik Politikalarının Yönetimi [Difference, Gender Identity and Identity Politics Government in Turkey During the 2000s]. [REVIEW] Cogito 65 (66):340-352.
- K. O. Dunivin (forthcoming). Gender Identity Among Air Force Female Aviators. Minerva.
- Gillian J. Hewitson (2003). 17 Domestic Labor and Gender Identity. In Drucilla K. Barker & Edith Kuiper (eds.), Toward a Feminist Philosophy of Economics. Routledge 266.
- Ming-Yu Bob Kao (2014). Human Rights, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in The Commonwealth: Struggles for Decriminalisation and Change by Corinne Lennox and Matthew Waites, Eds. Human Rights Review 15 (4):507-508.
- Seymour Parker & Hilda Parker (1992). Male Gender Identity in the Israeli Kibbutz: Reflections on “Protest Masculinity”. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology 20 (3):340-357.
- Daniel Sellen (2000). Food and Gender: Identity and Power. Edited by Carole M. Counihan & Steven L. Kaplan. Pp. 168. (Harwood Academic Publishers, 1998.) £31.00 Hardback, ISBN 90-5702-573-6; £16.00 Paperback, ISBN 90-5702-568-X. [REVIEW] Journal of Biosocial Science 32 (3):421-432.
- Mohammadrasool Yadegarfard, Fatemeh Bahramabadian & Robert Ho (2015). Iranian Psychotherapists’ Behaviors and Beliefs Toward Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity. Ethics and Behavior 25 (3):256-270.
- Heiko Motschenbacher (2010). Language, Gender and Sexual Identity: Poststructuralist Perspectives. John Benjamins Pub. Co..
- Lucinda Joy Peach (1995). Legislating Morality: Problems of Religious Identity, Gender, and Pluralism in Abortion Lawmaking. Dissertation, Indiana University
- Sharon Cowan (2005). “Gender is No Substitute for Sex”: A Comparative Human Rights Analysis of the Legal Regulation of Sexual Identity. Feminist Legal Studies 13 (1):67-96.
- Jingoo Kang (2015). Effectiveness of the KLD Social Ratings as a Measure of Workforce Diversity and Corporate GovernanceReactions to Diversity in Recruitment Advertising—Are Differences Black and White?Executive Compensation as an Agency problemThe Predictive Validity of Multiple-Item Versus Single-Item Measures of the Same constructsDoes Stakeholder Orientation Matter? The Relationship Between Stakeholder Management Models and Firm Financial performanceWomen Corporate Directors: Current Research and Future directionsBoard Control and CEO compensationCorporate Governance and Firm valuationReform: Who's Making the Grade; A Performance Review for CEOs, Boards, Analysts, and othersGood Governance, Good Buys?How Well Do Social Ratings Actually Measure Corporate Social Responsibility?Gender, Ethnic Diversity, and Career Advancement in the Workplace: The Social Identity perspectiveCorporate Governance, Chief Executive Officer Compensation, and Firm performanceManaging Cultural Diversity: Implications for Organi. Business and Society 54 (5):599-631.
- Bonita Lawrence (2003). Gender, Race, and the Regulation of Native Identity in Canada and the United States: An Overview. Hypatia 18 (2):3-31.
- A. Catherine McCabe, Rhea Ingram & Mary Conway Dato-on (2006). The Business of Ethics and Gender. Journal of Business Ethics 64 (2):101 - 116.
- Katharine Conley (2006). Women in Dada: Essays on Sex, Gender, and Identity (Review). Substance 28 (3):175-177.
- Chris Lorenz (2008). Representations of Identity : Ethnicity, Race, Class, Gender and Religion : An Introduction Into Conceptual History. In Stefan Berger & Chris Lorenz (eds.), The Contested Nation: Ethnicity, Class, Religion and Gender in National Histories. Palgrave Macmillan
- Christine Overall (2012). Gender, Aspirational Identity, and Passing. In Dennis Cooley & Kelby Harrison (eds.), Passing/Out: Sexual Identity Veiled and Revealed. Ashgate Press
- Melissa Burchard (2006). What's My Line? Gender, Performativity, and Bisexual Identity. Radical Philosophy Today 3:91-99.
- Naomi Zack (2009). Georgia Warnke is Currently Professor of Philosophy and Associate Dean at the University of California, Riverside. She is the Author of After Identity: Rethinking Race, Sex, and Gender (2007), Legitimate Differences: Interpretation in the Abortion Controversy and Other Public Debates (1999), Justice and Interpretation (1993), Gadamer: Hermeneutics, Tradition and Reason (1987), and Numerous Articles In. [REVIEW] In Laurie J. Shrage (ed.), You've Changed: Sex Reassignment and Personal Identity. OUP Usa
- Lois McNay (2000). Gender and Agency: Reconfiguring the Subject in Feminist and Social Theory. Blackwell Publishers.
- Anthony Appiah (1990). But Would That Still Be Me?" Notes on Gender, "Race," Ethnicity, as Sources of "Identity. Journal of Philosophy 87 (10):493-499.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: