- Neil Mehta & George A. Mashour (2013). General and Specific Consciousness: A First-Order Representationalist Approach. Frontiers in Psychology 4.
- Petr Bob & George A. Mashour (2011). Schizophrenia, Dissociation, and Consciousness. Consciousness and Cognition 20 (4):1042-1049.
- Walter Schoen, Jae Seung Chang, UnCheol Lee, Petr Bob & George A. Mashour (2011). The Temporal Organization of Functional Brain Connectivity is Abnormal in Schizophrenia but Does Not Correlate with Symptomatology. Consciousness and Cognition 20 (4):1050-1054.
- UnCheol Lee, Seunghwan Kim, Gyu-Jeong Noh, Byung-Moon Choi, Eunjin Hwang & George A. Mashour (2009). The Directionality and Functional Organization of Frontoparietal Connectivity During Consciousness and Anesthesia in Humans. Consciousness and Cognition 18 (4):1069-1078.
- UnCheol Lee, George A. Mashour, Seunghwan Kim, Gyu-Jeong Noh & Byung-Moon Choi (2009). Propofol Induction Reduces the Capacity for Neural Information Integration: Implications for the Mechanism of Consciousness and General Anesthesia. Consciousness and Cognition 18 (1):56-64.
- George A. Mashour & Eric LaRock (2008). Inverse Zombies, Anesthesia Awareness, and the Hard Problem of Unconsciousness. Consciousness and Cognition 17 (4):1163-1168.
- Roland R. Brusseau & George A. Mashour (2007). Subcortical Consciousness: Implications for Fetal Anesthesia and Analgesia. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 30 (1):86-87.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: