- George A. Reisch (2014). Andrew Jewett .Science, Democracy, and the American University: From the Civil War to the Cold War. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012. Pp. Xii+374. $100.00 (Cloth). [REVIEW] Hopos: The Journal of the International Society for the History of Philosophy of Science 4 (1):150-153.
- George A. Reisch (2007). From the “Life of the Present” to the Icy Slopes of Logic”: Logical Empiricism, the Unity of Science Movement, and the Cold War. In A. Richardson & T. Uebel (eds.), The Cambridge Companion to Logical Empiricism. Cup. 58--87.
- George A. Reisch (2007). I Hate Pink Floyd," and Other Fashion Mistakes of the 1960s, 70s, and Beyond. In Pink Floyd and Philosophy: Careful with That Axiom, Eugene! Open Court.
- George A. Reisch (ed.) (2007). Pink Floyd and Philosophy: Careful with That Axiom, Eugene! Open Court.
- George A. Reisch (2007). Thinking Outside the Wall : Michel Foucault on Madness, Fascism and, If You Think About It, Syd Barrett. In Pink Floyd and Philosophy: Careful with That Axiom, Eugene! Open Court.
- George A. Reisch (2005). How the Cold War Transformed Philosophy of Science: To the Icy Slopes of Logic. Cambridge University Press.
- George A. Reisch (2001). Against a Third Dogma of Logical Empiricism: Otto Neurath and "Unpredictability in Principle". International Studies in the Philosophy of Science 15 (2):199 – 209.
- George A. Reisch (1998). Pluralism, Logical Empiricism, and the Problem of Pseudoscience. Philosophy of Science 65 (2):333-348.
- George A. Reisch (1997). How Postmodern Was Neurath's Idea of Unity of Science? Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part A 28 (3):439-451.
- George A. Reisch (1991). Did Kuhn Kill Logical Empiricism? Philosophy of Science 58 (2):264-277.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: