- Howard Evans Kiefer & Milton Karl Munitz (eds.) (1970). Ethics and Social Justice. Albany,State University of New York Press.
- Robert W. McGee (2008). Ethical Aspects of Using Government to Subvert Competition: Antidumping Laws as a Case Study of Rent Seeking Activity. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 83 (4):759 - 771.
- Robert W. McGee (2008). Ethical Aspects of Using Government to Subvert Competition: Antidumping Laws as a Case Study of Rent Seeking Activity. Journal of Business Ethics 83 (4):759-771.
- Frédéric Gilbert & Susan Dodds (2014). Is There a Moral Obligation to Develop Brain Implants Involving NanoBionic Technologies? Ethical Issues for Clinical Trials. NanoEthics 8 (1):49-56.
- M. R. N. Bruijnis, V. Blok, E. N. Stassen & H. G. J. Gremmen (2015). Moral “Lock-In” in Responsible Innovation: The Ethical and Social Aspects of Killing Day-Old Chicks and Its Alternatives. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (5):939-960.
- Robert F. Weir (1989). Abating Treatment with Critically Ill Patients: Ethical and Legal Limits to the Medical Prolongation of Life. Oxford University Press.
- Maria M. Wolter (2013). Examining the Need to Complement Karol Wojtyła's Ethical Personalism Through an Ethics of Inner Responses, Fundamental Moral Attitudes, and Virtues. American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 87 (1):97-115.
- Bernice Bovenkerk & Franck L. B. Meijboom (2012). The Moral Status of Fish. The Importance and Limitations of a Fundamental Discussion for Practical Ethical Questions in Fish Farming. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 25 (6):843-860.
- Donald A. Brown (2013). Climate Change Ethics: Navigating the Perfect Moral Storm. Routledge.
- Lorys F. Oddi, Virginia R. Cassidy & Cheryl Fisher (1995). Nurses' Sensitivity To the Ethical Aspects of Clinical Practice. Nursing Ethics 2 (3):197-209.
- Payam Moula & Per Sandin (2015). Moral “Lock-In” in Responsible Innovation: The Ethical and Social Aspects of Killing Day-Old Chicks and Its Alternatives. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (5):939-960.
- Vasil Gluchman (2013). Pious Aspects in the Ethical and Moral Views of Matthias Bel. History of European Ideas 39 (6):776-790.
- Joan Duckenfield (2013). Antibiotic Resistance Due to Modern Agricultural Practices: An Ethical Perspective. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 26 (2):333-350.
- Ezekiel J. Emanuel (ed.) (2003). Ethical and Regulatory Aspects of Clinical Research: Readings and Commentary. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Arja Halkoaho, Anna-Maija Pietilä, Mari Vesalainen & Kirsi Vähäkangas (2012). Ethical Aspects in Tissue Research: Thematic Analysis of Ethical Statements to the Research Ethics Committee. BMC Medical Ethics 13 (1):20.
- Joan Poliner Shapiro (2001). Ethical Leadership and Decision Making in Education: Applying Theoretical Perspectives to Complex Dilemmas. L. Erlbaum Associates.
- Suzanne Shale (2012). Moral Leadership in Medicine: Building Ethical Healthcare Organizations. Cambridge University Press.
- Connie R. Bateman, Sean Valentine & Terri Rittenburg (2013). Ethical Decision Making in a Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Situation: The Role of Moral Absolutes and Social Consensus. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 115 (2):229-240.
- Nigel F. Piercy & Nikala Lane (2007). Ethical and Moral Dilemmas Associated with Strategic Relationships Between Business-to-Business Buyers and Sellers. Journal of Business Ethics 72 (1):87 - 102.
- James Agarwal, David Cruise Malloy & Ken Rasmussen (2010). Erratum To: Ethical Climate in Government and Nonprofit Sectors: Public Policy Implications for Service Delivery. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 94 (1):3 - 2.
- Richard Hull, Philosophical, Ethical, and Moral Aspects of Health Care Rationing: A Review of Daniel Callahan's Setting Limits. [REVIEW]
- Leon Benade (2012). From Technicians to Teachers: Ethical Teaching in the Context of Globalised Education Reform. Continuum.
- Volkert Beekman & Frans W. A. Brom (2007). Ethical Tools to Support Systematic Public Deliberations About the Ethical Aspects of Agricultural Biotechnologies. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 20 (1):3-12.
- Richard Burnor (2011). Ethical Choices: An Introduction to Moral Philosophy with Cases. Oxford University Press.
- Sara T. Fry (2008). Ethics in Nursing Practice: A Guide to Ethical Decision Making. Wiley-Blackwell.
- A. Ziv & S. Shulman (1975). Influence of a Model's Overall Meaning on Moral Judgment and Resistance to Temptation in Children. Journal of Moral Education 4 (2):121-127.
- Dean A. Kowalski (2010). Moral Theory at the Movies: An Introduction to Ethics. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Noel M. Tichy & Andrew R. McGill (eds.) (2003). The Ethical Challenge: How to Lead with Unyielding Integrity. Jossey-Bass.
- Brent McFerran, Karl Aquino & Michelle Duffy (2010). How Personality and Moral Identity Relate to Individuals' Ethical Ideology. Business Ethics Quarterly 20 (1):35-56.
- Scott D. Gelfand (forthcoming). Using Insights From Applied Moral Psychology to Promote Ethical Behavior Among Engineering Students and Professional Engineers. Science and Engineering Ethics:1-22.
- Frederick A. Frost (1995). The Use of Stakeholder Analysis to Understand Ethical and Moral Issues in the Primary Resource Sector. Journal of Business Ethics 14 (8):653 - 661.
- William De Maria (2006). Brother Secret, Sister Silence: Sibling Conspiracies Against Managerial Integrity. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 65 (3):219-234.
- Carol Jacobs (2008). Skirting the Ethical. Stanford University Press.
- Rachel Tillman (2013). Ethical Embodiment and Moral Reasoning: A Challenge to Peter Singer. Hypatia 28 (1):18-31.
- Jiin-Yu Chen (2015). Virtue and the Scientist: Using Virtue Ethics to Examine Science’s Ethical and Moral Challenges. Science and Engineering Ethics 21 (1):75-94.
- B. C. Birchall (1978). Moral Life as the Obstacle to the Development of Ethical Theory. Inquiry 21 (1-4):409 – 424.
- M. E. Losa Iglesias, R. Becerro De Bengoa Vallejo & P. Salvadores Fuentes (2010). Moral Distress Related to Ethical Dilemmas Among Spanish Podiatrists. Journal of Medical Ethics 36 (5):310-314.
- Patrick Lee Plaisance (2011). Moral Agency in Media: Toward a Model to Explore Key Components of Ethical Practice. Journal of Mass Media Ethics 26 (2):96 - 113.
- E. Garcia, D. R. M. Timmermans & E. van Leeuwen (2009). Reconsidering Prenatal Screening: An Empirical-Ethical Approach to Understand Moral Dilemmas as a Question of Personal Preferences. Journal of Medical Ethics 35 (7):410-414.
- Debra R. Comer & Gina Vega (2005). An Experiential Exercise That Introduces the Concept of the Personal Ethical Threshold to Develop Moral Courage. Journal of Business Ethics Education 2 (2):171-197.
- Thomas J. Simpson (1999). Response to “Neonatal Viability in the 1990s: Held Hostage by Technology” by Jonathan Muraskas Et Al. And “Giving 'Moral Distress' a Voice: Ethical Concerns Among Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Personnel” by Pam Hefferman and Steve Heilig. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 8 (4):524-526.
- Sean T. Hannah, Bruce J. Avolio & Fred O. Walumbwa (2014). Addendum to “Relationships Between Authentic Leadership, Moral Courage, and Ethical and Pro-Social Behaviors”. Business Ethics Quarterly 24 (2):277-279.
- M. Shaha (1998). Racism and its Implications in EthicalÐMoral Reasoning in Nursing Practice: A Tentative Approach to a Largely Unexplored Topic. Nursing Ethics 5 (2):138-146.
- Thomas Simpson (1999). Response to “Neonatal Viability in the 1990s: Held Hostage by Technology” by Jonathan Muraskas Et Al. And “Giving ‘Moral Distress’ a Voice: Ethical Concerns Among Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Personnel” by Pam Hefferman and Steve Heilig - Navigating Turbulent and Uncharted Waters. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 8 (4):524-526.
- Ogbonnia Godfrey Ochonma, Charles Ugwoke Eze, Soludo Bartholomew Eze & Augustine Obi Okaro (2015). Patients’ Reaction to the Ethical Conduct of Radiographers and Staff Services as Predictors of Radiological Experience Satisfaction: A Cross-Sectional Study. BMC Medical Ethics 16 (1):1-9.
- Debbie Thorne LeClair (1998). Integrity Management: A Guide to Managing Legal and Ethical Issues in the Workplace. University of Tampa Press.
- Oonagh Corrigan (ed.) (2009). The Limits of Consent: A Socio-Ethical Approach to Human Subject Research in Medicine. Oxford University Press.
- Ron Tobias (2011). Film and the American Moral Vision of Nature: Theodore Roosevelt to Walt Disney. Michigan State University Press.
- Norman Daniels (2008). Just Health: Meeting Health Needs Fairly. Cambridge University Press.
- Laura Jeanine Morris Stark (2012). Behind Closed Doors: Irbs and the Making of Ethical Research. The University of Chicago Press.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: