- Robert C. Jones & Ray Greek (2013). A Review of the Institute of Medicine's Analysis of Using Chimpanzees in Biomedical Research. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics:1-24.
- Ray Greek (2012). The Development of Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders. Journal of Clinical Research and Bioethics 3 (3).
- Ray Greek, Annalea Pippus & Lawrence Hansen (2012). The Nuremberg Code Subverts Human Health and Safety by Requiring Animal Modeling. BMC Medical Ethics 13 (1):16-.
- Ray Greek, Lawrence A. Hansen & Andre Menache (2011). An Analysis of the Bateson Review of Research Using Nonhuman Primates. Medicolegal and Bioethics 1 (1):3-22.
- Ray Greek & Niall Shanks (2011). Complex Systems, Evolution, and Animal Models. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C 42 (4):542-544.
- Ray Greek & Jean Greek (2010). Is the Use of Sentient Animals in Basic Research Justifiable? Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 5 (1):14.
- Niall Shanks, Ray Greek & Jean Greek (2009). Are Animal Models Predictive for Humans? Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 4 (1):2.
- Niall Shanks, Ray Greek & Jean Greek (2009). Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 4 (2).
- Ray Greek & Jean Greek (2002). Animal Models of Human Disease in Light of Darwin and DNA. Human Rights Review 4 (1):74-85.
- Galerie Fuer Antike Kunst, Roman Greek, Egyptian Antiquities, Galerie Arete & Herbert A. Cahn (1996). Internationaldissociation of (Dealers in Ancient Art. Minerva 7.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: