7 foundSort by:
- H. W. Hayley (1897). Franklin's Traces of Epic Influence in the Tragedies of Aeschylus Traces of Epic Influence in the Tragedies of Aeschylus. A Dissertation Presented to the Faculty of Bryn Mawr College for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy by S. B. Franklin. Baltimore, 1895. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 11 (05):275-.
- H. W. Hayley (1897). Miscellanea. The Classical Review 11 (06):304-305.
- H. W. Hayley (1896). Elmer's Phormio P. Terenti Phormio. With Notes and Introductions (Based in Part Upon the Second Edition of Karl Dziatzko). By H. C. Elmer, Ph.D. Boston: Leach, Shewell and Sanborn, 1895. Pp. Xlix + 182. $1.00. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 10 (08):390-391.
- H. W. Hayley (1895). Cooper's Word-Formation in the Roman Sermo Plebeius Word-Formation in the Roman Sermo Plebeius, by Frederic Taber Cooper, A.B., A.M., LL.B. Submitted in Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the University Faculty of Philosophy, Columbia College. New York, Ginn & Co. 1895. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 9 (09):462-463.
- H. W. Hayley (1894). Tacitus, Germ. C. 29. The Classical Review 8 (05):201-.
- H. W. Hayley (1893). Hoffman and Jordan's Catalogue of the Fishes of Greece A Catalogue of the Fishes of Greece, with Notes on the Names Now in Use and Those Employed by Classical Authors. By Horace Addison Hoffman and David Starr Jordan. From the Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Science, Philadelphia, August 17th, 1892. The Classical Review 7 (05):227-.
- H. W. Hayley (1893). Murray on Parody and Paratragoedia in Aristophanes On Parody and Paratragoedia in Aristophanes, with Especial Reference to His Scenes and Situations, by Augustus T. Murray, PH. D. Based Upon a Dissertation Presented to the Board of University Studies of the Johns Hopkins University for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy. Berlin, Mayer & Müller, 1891. 1 Mk. 50. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 7 (1-2):33-.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: