- Henry J. Silverman, Emily Bellavance & Brian H. Childs (2013). Ensuring Quality in Clinical Ethics Consultations: Perspectives of Ethicists Regarding Process and Prior Training of Consultants. American Journal of Bioethics 13 (2):29-31.
- Asya Al-Riyami, Deepali Jaju, Sanjay Jaju & Henry J. Silverman (2011). The Adequacy of Informed Consent Forms in Genetic Research in Oman: A Pilot Study. Developing World Bioethics 11 (2):57-62.
- Hany Sleem, Samer S. El-Kamary & Henry J. Silverman (2010). Identifying Structures, Processes, Resources and Needs of Research Ethics Committees in Egypt. BMC Medical Ethics 11 (1):12-.
- Alaa Abou-Zeid, Mohammad Afzal & Henry J. Silverman (2009). Capacity Mapping of National Ethics Committees in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. BMC Medical Ethics 10 (1):8.
- Mayyada Wazaify, Susan S. Khalil & Henry J. Silverman (2009). Expression of Therapeutic Misconception Amongst Egyptians: A Qualitative Pilot Study. BMC Medical Ethics 10 (1):7-.
- Susan S. Khalil, Henry J. Silverman, May Raafat, Samer El-Kamary & Maged El-Setouhy (2007). Attitudes, Understanding, and Concerns Regarding Medical Research Amongst Egyptians: A Qualitative Pilot Study. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 8 (1):9.
- Henry J. Silverman (2000). Organizational Ethics in Healthcare Organizations: Proactively Managing the Ethical Climate to Ensure Organizational Integrity. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 12 (3):202-215.
- Henry J. Silverman (1994). Revitalizing a Hospital Ethics Committee. HEC Forum 6 (4):189-222.
- Henry J. Silverman, Sara T. Fry & Niti Armistead (1994). Nurses' Perspectives on Implementation of the Patient Self-Determination Act. Journal of Clinical Ethics 5 (1):30.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: