PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 714
- Henry Somers-Hall (2013). Time and Philosophy: A History of Continental Thought. British Journal for the History of Philosophy 21 (5):1015 - 1018.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2013). The Logic of the Rhizome in the Work of Hegel and Deleuze. In Karen Houle, Jim Vernon & Jean-Clet Martin (eds.), Hegel and Deleuze: Together Again for the First Time. Northwestern University Press
- Henry Somers-Hall (2013). Throne of Blood and the Metaphysics of Tragedy. Film-Philosophy 17 (1):68-83.
- Daniel W. Smith & Henry Somers-Hall (eds.) (2012). The Cambridge Companion to Deleuze. Cambridge University Press.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2012). 15 Deleuze's Philosophical Heritage: Unity, Difference, and Onto-Theology. In Daniel W. Smith & Henry Somers-Hall (eds.), The Cambridge Companion to Deleuze. Cambridge University Press
- Henry Somers-Hall (2012). Hegel, Deleuze, and the Critique of Representation: Dialectics of Negation and Difference. State University of New York Press.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2011). Time Out of Joint: Hamlet and the Pure Form of Time. Deleuze Studies 5 (supplement):56-76.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2010). Hegel and Deleuze on the Metaphysical Interpretation of the Calculus. Continental Philosophy Review 42 (4):555-572.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2010). Simon O'Sullivan and Stephen Zepke, Eds. Deleuze, Guattari and the Production of the New Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 30 (2):124-126.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2009). Transcendental Illusion and Antinomy in Kant and Deleuze. In Edward Willatt & Matt Lee (eds.), Thinking Between Deleuze and Kant: A Strange Encounter. Continuum
- Henry Somers-Hall, Dialectics of Difference and Negation: The Responses of Deleuze and Hegel to Representation.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2007). Analytic and Transcendental Empiricism. Philosophy Today 51 (4):393-400.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2007). The Politics of Creation: Peter Hallward's Deleuze and the Philosophy of Creation. [REVIEW] Pli 18.
- Thomas Flynn, Robert Bernasconi & Henry Somers-Hall (2006). Sartre and His Critics. Philosophy Today 50:106-132.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2006). Deleuze and Merleau-Ponty. Symposium: The Canadian Journal of Continental Philosophy 10 (1):213-221.
- Henry Somers-Hall (2006). Sartre and the Virtual. Philosophy Today 50 (Supplement):126-132.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: