PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 756
- I. H. Kerridge, C. F. C. Jordens, R. Benson, R. Clifford, R. A. Ankeny, D. Keown, B. Tobin, S. Bhattacharyya, A. Sachedina, L. S. Lehmann & B. Edgar (2010). Religious Perspectives on Embryo Donation and Research. Clinical Ethics 5 (1):35-45.
- I. H. Kerridge (2002). Death, Dying and Donation: Organ Transplantation and the Diagnosis of Death. Journal of Medical Ethics 28 (2):89.
- I. H. Kerridge & K. R. Mitchell (1996). The Legislation of Active Voluntary Euthanasia in Australia: Will the Slippery Slope Prove Fatal? Journal of Medical Ethics 22 (5):273-278.
- M. Lowe, I. H. Kerridge & K. R. Mitchell (1995). 'These Sorts of People Don't Do Very Well': Race and Allocation of Health Care Resources. Journal of Medical Ethics 21 (6):356-360.
- C. Myser, I. H. Kerridge & K. R. Mitchell (1995). Teaching Clinical Ethics as a Professional Skill: Bridging the Gap Between Knowledge About Ethics and its Use in Clinical Practice. Journal of Medical Ethics 21 (2):97-103.
- K. R. Mitchell, I. H. Kerridge & T. J. Lovat (1993). Medical Futility, Treatment Withdrawal and the Persistent Vegetative State. Journal of Medical Ethics 19 (2):71-76.
- K. R. Mitchell, C. Myser & I. H. Kerridge (1993). Assessing the Clinical Ethical Competence of Undergraduate Medical Students. Journal of Medical Ethics 19 (4):230-236.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: