- Charles D. Douglas, Ian H. Kerridge & Rachel A. Ankeny (2014). Double Meanings Will Not Save the Principle of Double Effect. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 39 (3):304-316.
- Charles D. Douglas, Ian H. Kerridge & Rachel A. Ankeny (2013). Narratives of 'Terminal Sedation', and the Importance of the Intention-Foresight Distinction in Palliative Care Practice. Bioethics 27 (1):1-11.
- Ronald K. F. Fung & Ian H. Kerridge (2013). Uncertain Translation, Uncertain Benefit and Uncertain Risk: Ethical Challenges Facing First-in-Human Trials of Induced Pluripotent Stem (Ips) Cells. Bioethics 27 (2):89-96.
- Paul M. McNeill, Ian H. Kerridge, Catherine Arciuli, David A. Henry, Graham J. Macdonald, Richard O. Day & Suzanne R. Hill (2006). Gifts, Drug Samples, and Other Items Given to Medical Specialists by Pharmaceutical Companies. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 3 (3):139-148.
- Justin T. Denholm & Ian H. Kerridge (2014). Privacy in the Context of “Re-Emergent” Infectious Diseases. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 11 (2):263-264.
- Camilla Scanlan & Ian H. Kerridge (2009). Autonomy and Chronic Illness: Not Two Components but Many. American Journal of Bioethics 9 (2):40 – 42.
- Gabrielle N. Samuel & Ian H. Kerridge (2007). Equity, Utility, and the Marketplace: Emerging Ethical Issues of Umbilical Cord Blood Banking in Australia. [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 4 (1):57-63.
- Catherine Myser, Ian H. Kerridge & Kenneth R. Mitchell (1995). Teaching Medical Ethics Symposium: Teaching Clinical Ethics as a Professional Skill: Bridging the Gap Between Knowledge and Ethics and its Use in Clinical Practice. Journal of Medical Ethics 21 (2):97-103.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: