- Jonas F. Soltis & National Society for the Study of Education (1981). Philosophy and Education. National Society for the Study of Education Distributed by the University of Chicago Press.
- G. C. Abiogu (2006). Islamic Philosophy of Education: An Appraisal. S.N.].
- Sakina Azher (2001). An Islamic Philosophy of Education and its Role in Bangladesh Education. Distributor, Popular Publishers.
- A. C. Besley (2013). Philosophy, Education and the Corruption of Youth—From Socrates to Islamic Extremists. Educational Philosophy and Theory 45 (1):6-19.
- Yusef Waghid (2008). Towards A Philosophy of Islamic Education. Proceedings of the Xxii World Congress of Philosophy 37:317-323.
- Ahmad Syukri Saleh, Ahmad Syukri Baharuddin & A. A. Miftah (eds.) (2009). Islam and Contemporary Issues on Islamic Education, Law, Philosophy, and Economy. Pps Iain Sts Jambi.
- Najma Mohamed (2014). Islamic Education, Eco-Ethics and Community. Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (3):315-328.
- Saeeda Shah (2014). Islamic Education and the UK Muslims: Options and Expectations in a Context of Multi-Locationality. Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (3):233-249.
- Ac Tina Besley (forthcoming). Philosophy, Education and the Corruption of Youth—From Socrates to Islamic Extremists. Educational Philosophy and Theory.
- Qazi Nusrat Sultana (2014). Philosophy of Education: An Islamic Perspective. Philosophy and Progress 51 (1-2).
- Hikmat-E. Sadrai (2007). Khomeini Education and Research Institute, Qom. He is the Author of Contemporary Topics of Islamic Thought (Al-Hoda, 2000). Mohammad Saeedimehr, PhD in Islamic Philosophy From Tarbiyat Modarres in Tehran (2000), is Assistant. [REVIEW] Topoi 26:267.
- Yusef Waghid (2014). Islamic Education and Cosmopolitanism: A Philosophical Interlude. Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (3):329-342.
- Mohammad Afzal (2003). Shah Wali Allah's Philosophy of Education. National Institute of Historical and Cultural, Research, Centre of Excellence, Quaid-I-Azam University.
- Shafique Ali Khan (1976). Ghazali's Philosophy of Education: An Exposition of Ghazali's Ideas, Concepts, Theories and Philosophy of Education. Agents, Readers Associates.
- Yusef Waghid & Nuraan Davids (2014). Islamic Education, Possibilities, Opportunities and Tensions: Introduction to the Special Issue. Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (3):227-231.
- Badarul Islam (2009). Educational Foundation of Islam: It's Comparison with Western Educational Philosophies. Adam Publishers & Distributors.
- Yusef Waghid & Paul Smeyers (2014). Re‐Envisioning the Future: Democratic Citizenship Education and Islamic Education. Journal of Philosophy of Education 48 (4):539-558.
- Mahar Abdul Haq (1990). Educational Philosophy of the Holy Qurʼān. Institute of Islamic Culture.
- Mohammad Kamal Hassan (1996). Towards Actualizing Islamic Ethical and Educational Principles in Malaysian Society: Some Critical Observations. Muslim Youth Movement of Malaysia.
- Paul Smeyers (2012). Review of Yusef Waghid, Conceptions of Islamic Education: Pedagogical Framings. [REVIEW] Studies in Philosophy and Education 31 (1):91-98.
- Yusef Waghid (2012). Response to Paul Smeyers's Review of Conceptions of Islamic Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 31 (1):99-101.
- Yusef Waghid & Nuraan Davids (forthcoming). Maximalist Islamic Education as a Response to Terror: Some Thoughts on Unconditional Action. Educational Philosophy and Theory:1-16.
- Matthew J. Hayden (2012). What Do Philosophers of Education Do? An Empirical Study of Philosophy of Education Journals. Studies in Philosophy and Education 31 (1):1-27.
- Elizabeth Gould (2011). Feminist Imperative(s) in Music and Education: Philosophy, Theory, or What Matters Most. Educational Philosophy and Theory 43 (2):130-147.
- I. I. Kazi (1989). Allama I.I. Kazi on Education: Addresses and Speeches of Allama I.I. Kazi on Education on Various Occasions at University of Sindh. [REVIEW] Royal Book Co..
- Wahid Bakhsh Shaikh (1993). Education Based on the Teachings of Holy Quran. Pakistan Study Centre, University of Sindh.
- Sa'idu Sulaiman (1999). Islamic Knowledge: Historical Background and Recent Developments. International Institute of Islamic Thought.
- Tarique Masoodi (2007). Al-Ghazali and Iqbal: Their Perspective on Education. Iqbal Institute, University of Kashmir.
- Cris Mayo (2011). Philosophy of Education is Bent. Studies in Philosophy and Education 30 (5):471-476.
- Paul Smeyers, Doret J. De Ruyter, Yusef Waghid & Torill Strand (2014). Publish Yet Perish: On the Pitfalls of Philosophy of Education in an Age of Impact Factors. Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (6):647-666.
- Walter Feinberg (2015). Critical Pragmatism and the Appropriation of Ethnography by Philosophy of Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 34 (2):149-157.
- Elvira Panaiotidi (2002). What Is Philosophy of Music Education and Do We Really Need It? Studies in Philosophy and Education 21 (3):229-252.
- Philip Higgs (1998). Philosophy of Education in South Africa: A Re-Vision&Quot. [REVIEW] Studies in Philosophy and Education 17 (1):1-16.
- R. Michael Matthews (1997). Scheffler Revisited on the Role of History and Philosophy of Science in Science Teacher Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 16 (1/2):159-173.
- F. Ronald Blasius (1997). Alfred North Whitehead's Informal Philosophy of Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 16 (3):303-315.
- Gonzalo Jover (2001). Philosophy of Education in Spain at the Threshold of the 21st Century Â Origins, Political Contexts, and Prospects. Studies in Philosophy and Education 20 (4):361-385.
- Dennis Bates, Gloria Durka, Friedrich Schweitzer & John M. Hull (eds.) (2006). Education, Religion and Society: Essays in Honour of John M. Hull. Routledge.
- Muhsin Mahdi (2001). Alfarabi and the Foundation of Islamic Political Philosophy. University of Chicago Press.
- Inna Semetsky (2007). Introduction: Semiotics, Education, Philosophy. Studies in Philosophy and Education 26 (3):179-183.
- Murtaz̤á Muṭahharī (2002). Understanding Islamic Sciences: Philosophy, Theology, Mysticism, Morality, Jurisprudence. Saqi.
- Michael A. Peters, Paulo Ghiraldelli, Steven Best, Ramin Farahmandpur, Jim Garrison, Douglas Kellner, James D. Marshall, Peter McLaren, Michael Peters, Björn Ramberg, Alberto Tosi Rodrigues, Juha Suoranta & Kenneth Wain (2001). Richard Rorty: Education, Philosophy, and Politics. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- David Carr (2003). Making Sense of Education: An Introduction to the Philosophy and Theory of Education and Teaching. Routledgefalmer.
- John Wilson (1979). Preface to the Philosophy of Education. Routledge & Kegan Paul.
- Paul Smeyers (2007). The Therapy of Education: Philosophy, Happiness and Personal Growth. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Michael R. Matthews (2014). Pendulum Motion: A Case Study in How History and Philosophy Can Contribute to Science Education. In International Handbook of Research in History, Philosophy and Science Teaching. Springer 19-56.
- Wendy Kohli (ed.) (1995). Critical Conversations in Philosophy of Education. Routledge.
- Robin Barrow (2006/1982). An Introduction to Philosophy of Education. Routledge.
- Connie Titone (2009). Virtue, Reason, and the False Public Voice: Catharine Macaulay's Philosophy of Moral Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 41 (1):91-108.
- Marc Depaepe (2007). Philosophy and History of Education: Time to Bridge the Gap? Educational Philosophy and Theory 39 (1):28–43.
- Yusef Waghid & Paul Smeyers (2012). Taking Into Account African Philosophy: An Impetus to Amend the Agenda of Philosophy of Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (s2):1-5.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: