- Andrew M. Pomerantz & Dan J. Segrist (2006). The Influence of Payment Method on Psychologists' Diagnostic Decisions Regarding Minimally Impaired Clients. Ethics and Behavior 16 (3):253 – 263.score: 300.0
- Jonathan C. Pettibone, Daniel J. Segrist, Andrew M. Pomerantz & Bailey E. Williams (2010). How Impaired Is Too Impaired? Ratings of Psychologist Impairment by Psychologists in Independent Practice. Ethics and Behavior 20 (2):149-160.score: 300.0
- Amy M. Kielbasa, Andrew M. Pomerantz, Emily J. Krohn & Bryce F. Sullivan (2004). How Does Clients' Method of Payment Influence Psychologists' Diagnostic Decisions? Ethics and Behavior 14 (2):187 – 195.score: 240.0
- Bailey E. Williams, Andrew M. Pomerantz, Daniel J. Segrist & Jonathan C. Pettibone (2010). How Impaired is Too Impaired? Ratings of Psychologist Impairment by Psychologists in Independent Practice. Ethics and Behavior 20 (2):149 – 160.score: 240.0
- Julie Ann Smith, Andrew M. Pomerantz, Jonathan C. Pettibone & Daniel J. Segrist (2012). When Does a Professional Relationship with a Psychologist Begin? An Empirical Investigation. Ethics and Behavior 22 (3):208 - 217.score: 240.0
- G. S. Pomerantz & J. Ferguson (1979). Theory of Subecumenics: Originality of Eastern Cultures. Diogenes 27 (107):1-23.score: 240.0
- Stephen M. Kosslyn & J. Pomerantz (1977). Imagery, Propositions and the Form of Internal Representations. Cognitive Psychology 9:52-76.score: 240.0
- J. Pomerantz (2003). Wholes, Holes, and Basic Features in Vision. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 7 (11):471-473.score: 240.0
- Rosalind Gill & Christina Scharff (eds.) (2011). New Femininities: Postfeminism, Neoliberalism, and Subjectivity. Palgrave Macmillan.score: 24.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: