- James A. Leith & George Whalley (eds.) (1987). Symbols in Life and Art: The Royal Society of Canada Symposium in Memory of George Whalley. Published for the Royal Society of Canada by Mcgill-Queen's University Press.score: 290.0
- James A. Leith (1967). Pierre Bayle, Historical and Critical Dictionary: Selections, Translated and Edited by Richard H. Popkin, The Library of Liberal Arts, The Bobbs-Merrill Co., Indianapolis, 1965. Pp. Xlii, 402. Paperbound $3.25. Diderot, d'Alembert and Others, Encyclopedia, Translated and Edited by Nelly S. Hoyt and Thomas Cassirer, The Library of Liberal Arts, The Bobbs-Merrill Co., Indianapolis, 1965. Pp. Xliv, 456. Paperbound $2.45. [REVIEW] Dialogue 5 (04):639-640.score: 290.0
- Colette Gray & Helen Leith (2004). Perpetuating Gender Stereotypes in the Classroom: A Teacher Perspective. Educational Studies 30 (1):3-17.score: 150.0
- J. A. Leith (1965). In Praise of Enlightenment. Essays in the History of Ideas. By Albert Salomon. Cleveland and New York: Meridian Books, World Publishing Company. 1963. $3.55.The European Mind 1680–1715. By Paul Hazard. Cleveland and New York: Meridian Books, World Publishing Company. 1963. Pp. Xx, 454. $2.65. [REVIEW] Dialogue 4 (01):129-130.score: 120.0
- Thomas H. Leith (1964). Scientific Change. Edited by A. C. Crombie. Toronto, British Book Service (Canada) Ltd. 1963. Pp. Xii, 883. $25.00. Dialogue 2 (04):473-474.score: 120.0
- David Leith (2012). Disease and its Treatment (D.) Langslow, (B.) Maire (Edd.) Body, Disease and Treatment in a Changing World. Latin Texts and Contexts in Ancient and Medieval Medicine. Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference 'Ancient Latin Medical Texts', Hulme Hall, University of Manchester, 5th–8th September 2007. Pp. Xviii + 399, B/W & Colour Ills. Lausanne: Éditions BHMS, 2010. Paper, €55. ISBN: 978-2-9700640-0-8. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 62 (1):277-280.score: 120.0
- Miguel Leith & Jim Cunningham (2001). Aspect and Interval Tense Logic. Linguistics and Philosophy 24 (3):331-381.score: 60.0
- David Leith (2012). Pores and Void in Asclepiades' Physical Theory. Phronesis 57 (2):164-191.score: 60.0
- John H. Leith (1971). John Calvin - Theologian of the Bible. Interpretation 25 (3):329-344.score: 60.0
- Philip Leith (1988). The Application of AI to Law. AI and Society 2 (1):31-46.score: 60.0
- Leith Hathout (2012). The Right to Practice Medicine Without Repercussions: Ethical Issues in Times of Political Strife. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 7 (1):1-6.score: 6.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: