PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 756
- James C. Lampe (1992). A Study of Whistleblowing Among Auditors. Professional Ethics 1 (3/4):137-168.score: 870.0
- James C. Lampe (1995). A Stakeholder Approach to Accountants' Ethical Conduct in Conflicts of Interest. Professional Ethics, a Multidisciplinary Journal 4 (2):25-48.score: 870.0
- Kurt Lampe (2009). Simone Weil (M.C.) Meaney Simone Weil's Apologetic Use of Literature. Her Christological Interpretations of Ancient Greek Texts. Pp. Xviii + 245. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007. Cased, £50. ISBN: 978-0-19-921245-. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 59 (02):615-.score: 360.0
- Stratford Caldecott (2005). A Reader's Guide Through the Wardrobe: Exploring C. S. Lewis's Classic Story, by Leland Ryken and Marjorie Lampe Mead. The Chesterton Review 31 (3/4):255-256.score: 120.0
- William I. McLaughlin (1998). Thomson's Lamp is Dysfunctional. Synthese 116 (3):281-301.score: 18.0
- Geoffrey C. Berresford (1981). A Note on Thomson's Lamp 'Paradox'. Analysis 41 (1):1 - 3.score: 12.0
- Gregory J. Marchant, Melinda K. Schoenfeldt & James H. Powell (2013). A Response to Brown: The Role of LAMP in Content and Assessment of Teaching. Journal of Social Studies Research 37 (3):181-182.score: 12.0
- F. I. C. Sc (2006). The Search for a Safety-Lamp in Mines. Annals of Science 1 (3):302-329.score: 12.0
- R. E. Luxton, G. G. Swenson, B. S. Chadwick, J. C. Kaimal, D. A. Haugen, M. I. Large, W. B. McAdam, D. H. Rodgers, P. O. Gillard & D. Lamp (1967). Section IX-Data Acquisition Systems. In E. F. Bradley & O. T. Denmead (eds.), The Collection and Processing of Field Data. New York, Interscience Publishersscore: 8.0
- Daniel N. Robinson (2004). The Great Ideas of Philosophy. Teaching Co..score: 8.0
- C. E. Ferree & G. Rand (1927). An Apparatus for Acuity, for Mixing Colored Lights, and for Testing the Light and Color Senses. Journal of Experimental Psychology 10 (3):281.score: 6.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: