- Jeffrey E. Foss (2008). Beyond Environmentalism: A Philosophy of Nature. Wiley.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (2000). Science and the Riddle of Consciousness: A Solution. Springer Netherlands.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1997). How Many Beliefs Can Dance in the Head of the Self-Deceived? Behavioral and Brain Sciences 20 (1):111-112.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1996). Is There a Natural Sexual Inequality of Intellect? A Reply to Kimura. Hypatia 11 (3):24 - 46.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1995). Materialism, Reduction, Replacement, and the Place of Consciousness in Science. Journal of Philosophy 92 (8):401-29.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1994). On the Evolution of Intentionality as Seen From the Intentional Stance. Inquiry 37 (3):287-310.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1993). Ronald N. Giere, Ed., Cognitive Models of Science Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 13 (6):311-315.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1993). Subjectivity, Objectivity, and Nagel on Consciousness. Dialogue 32 (4):725-36.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1992). Introduction to the Epistemology of the Brain: Indeterminacy, Micro-Specificity, Chaos, and Openness. Topoi 11 (1):45-57.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1989). On the Logic of What It is Like to Be a Conscious Subject. Australasian Journal of Philosophy 67 (June):305-320.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1988). The Percept and Vector Function Theories of the Brain. Philosophy of Science 55 (December):511-537.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1987). Is the Mind-Body Problem Empirical? Canadian Journal of Philosophy 17 (September):505-32.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1985). A Materialist's Misgivings About Eliminative Materialism. Canadian Journal of Philosophy 11:105-33.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1981). C. I. Lewis and Dayton on Pragmatic Contradiction. Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society 17 (2):153 - 157.
- Jeffrey E. Foss (1980). Rethinking Self-Deception. American Philosophical Quarterly 17 (July):237-242.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: