PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 714
- Maxwell J. Mehlman, Jessica W. Berg, Eric T. Juengst & Eric Kodish (2011). Ethical and Legal Issues in Enhancement Research on Human Subjects. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 20 (1):30--45.
- Jay Baruch, Jessica Wilen Berg, Jeffrey T. Berger, Nancy Berlinger, James L. Bernat, J. Andrew Billings, Larry R. Churchill, Richard Payne, Herbert J. Bonifacio & Annie Janvier (2010). Following is the Comprehensive Index for Volume 40 of the Hastings Center Report, Covering All Feature Material From 2010. Letters Have Not Been Included. Ffl Complete Issues Are Available for Volume 40 (2010) and May Be Purchased From the Cir-Culation Department, The Hastings Center, 21 Malcolm Gordon Road, Garrison, NY 10524; Tel.:(845) 424-4040; Fax:(845) 424-4545; E-Mail: Publications@ Thehastingscenter. Org. [REVIEW] Hastings Center Report 40.
- Jessica Wilen Berg (2010). What Is Left of Charity Care After Health Reform? Hastings Center Report 40 (4):12-13.
- Maxwell J. Mehlman & Jessica W. Berg (2008). Human Subjects Protections in Biomedical Enhancement Research: Assessing Risk and Benefit and Obtaining Informed Consent. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 36 (3):546-549.
- Jessica W. Berg (2006). Smokescreen. Hastings Center Report 36 (4):C3-C3.
- Patricia A. Marshall & Jessica W. Berg (2006). Protecting Communities in Biomedical Research. American Journal of Bioethics 6 (3):28 – 30.
- Jessica W. Berg (2001). Risky Business: Evaluating Oocyte Donation. American Journal of Bioethics 1 (4):18 – 19.
- David J. Doukas & Jessica W. Berg (2001). The Family Covenant and Genetic Testing. American Journal of Bioethics 1 (3):2 – 10.
- Jessica Wilen Berg (1996). Legal and Ethical Complexities of Consent with Cognitively Impaired Research Subjects: Proposed Guidelines. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 24 (1):18-35.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: