- Joe Cain (forthcoming). December 9, 2002 Educational Studies Senior Seminar. Educational Studies.
- Joe Cain (2009). Rethinking the Synthesis Period in Evolutionary Studies. Journal of the History of Biology 42 (4):621 - 648.
- Joe Cain (2005). Book Review: Edward J. Larson, Evolution: The Remarkable History of a Scientific Theory (New York: The Modern Library), Xiv + 337 Pp., Illus., $21.95. [REVIEW] Journal of the History of Biology 38 (1):172-174.
- Joe Cain (2002). Co-Opting Colleagues: Appropriating Dobzhansky's 1936 Lectures at Columbia. [REVIEW] Journal of the History of Biology 35 (2):207 - 219.
- Joe Cain (2000). Woodger, Positivism, and the Evolutionary Synthesis. Biology and Philosophy 15 (4):535-551.
- Joe Cain (1999). Essay Review: Progress and Its Problems. [REVIEW] Journal of the History of Biology 32 (1):197-204.
- Joe Cain (1999). Review: Progress and Its Problems. [REVIEW] Journal of the History of Biology 32 (1):197 - 204.
- Joe Cain (1999). Why Be My Colleague's Keeper? Moral Justifications for Peer Review. Science and Engineering Ethics 5 (4):531-540.
- Ronald Rainger, Joy Harvey, Mary P. Winsor, Joe Cain & Keith R. Benson (1997). The J. H. B. Bookshelf. Journal of the History of Biology 30 (2):303-315.
- Joe Cain (ed.) (1943/2004). Exploring the Borderlands: Documents of the Committee on Common Problems of Genetics, Paleontology, and Systematics. American Philosophical Society.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: