- John A. Brierley & Christopher J. Cowton (2000). Putting Meta-Analysis to Work: Accountants' Organizational-Professional Conflict. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 24 (4):343 - 353.score: 320.0
- J. Brierley, J. Linthicum & A. Petros (2013). Should Religious Beliefs Be Allowed to Stonewall a Secular Approach to Withdrawing and Withholding Treatment in Children? Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (9):573-577.score: 240.0
- Joe Brierley & Vic Larcher (2011). Cui Bono? Can Feminist Ethics Show a Path in Complex Decision-Making Where 'Classical' Theories Cannot? Clinical Ethics 6 (2):86-90.score: 150.0
- Gwen Brierley, Sally Brabyn, David Torgerson & Judith Watson (2012). Bias in Recruitment to Cluster Randomized Trials: A Review of Recent Publications. [REVIEW] Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18 (4):878-886.score: 120.0
- R. J. Berry, Michael Brierley, David A. Brondos, Elizabeth M. Bucar, Barbra Barnett & Lisa Sowle Cahill (2006). We Acknowledge with Thanks Receipt of the Following Titles. Inclusion in This List Neither Implies nor Precludes Subsequent Review. Ariarajah, S. Wesley, Axis of Peace: Christian Faith in Times of Violence and War (Geneva: WCC Publications, 2004). 137 Pp. No Price (Pb), ISBN. [REVIEW] Studies in Christian Ethics 19:273-276.score: 120.0
- D. Funnell, C. Fertleman, L. Carrey & J. Brierley (2012). Quantitative Valuation Placed by Children and Teenagers on Participation in Two Hypothetical Research Scenarios. Journal of Medical Ethics 38 (11):686-691.score: 60.0
- J. Savulescu (2013). Just Dying: The Futility of Futility. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (9):583-584.score: 12.0
- M. Sheehan (2013). Religious Red Herrings. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (9):585-586.score: 12.0
- Steve Clarke (1997). When to Believe in Miracles. American Philosophical Quarterly 34 (1):95 - 102.score: 12.0
- Gregory L. Bock (2013). Cultural Sensitivity in Paediatrics. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (9):579-581.score: 12.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: