- John Barry (2009). Ecological Politics and Democratic Theory: The Challenge to the Deliberative Ideal. Contemporary Political Theory 8 (1):115.
- John Barry (2007). Environment and Social Theory. Routledge.
- John Barry (2006). Straw Dogs, Blind Horses and Post‐Humanism: The Greening of Gray? Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 9 (2):243-262.
- John Barry (2004). From Environmental Politics to the Politics of the Environment : The Pacification and Normalization of Environmentalism? In M. L. J. Wissenburg & Yoram Levy (eds.), Liberal Democracy and Environmentalism: The End of Environmentalism? Routledge.
- Wilson Carey McWilliams, Bob Pepperman Taylor, Bryan G. Norton, Robyn Eckersley, Joe Bowersox, J. Baird Callicott, Catriona Sandilands, John Barry, Andrew Light, Peter S. Wenz, Luis A. Vivanco, Tim Hayward, John O'Neill, Robert Paehlke, Timothy W. Luke, Robert Gottlieb & Charles T. Rubin (2002). Democracy and the Claims of Nature: Critical Perspectives for a New Century. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- John Barry (2000). Green Politics and Ecological Stewardship. In Joseph Dunne, Attracta Ingram, Frank Litton & Fergal O'Connor (eds.), Questioning Ireland: Debates in Political Philosophy and Public Policy. Institute of Public Administration. 140.
- John Barry (1998). Green Political Thought. In Adam Lent (ed.), New Political Thought: An Introduction. Lawrence & Wishart.
- John J. Barry (1941). Sidelights on the Catholic Revival. Thought 16 (2):348-348.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: