- John P. Edwards (2014). From a "Revealed" Psychology to Theological Inquiry: James Alison's Theological Appropriation of Girard. Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture 21 (1):121-130.
- Freja Edwards & John Edwards (2012). The Experience of Taking Part in a National Survey: A Child's Perspective–Freja Edwards, Aged 10 Years. Research Ethics 8 (3):165-168.
- John Edwards (2009). Lecturas Ejemplares. Ideas y Valores: Revista Colombiana de Filosofía 141:217-229.
- John Edwards (2006). A Tax System That Embraces Fairness and Equality. Social Research: An International Quarterly 73 (2):431-442.
- John Edwards (2006). Rights: Foundations, Contents, Hierarchy. Res Publica 12 (3):277-293.
- John Edwards (2003). Justice as Fairness: A Restatement by John Rawls Edited by Erin Kelly. Philosophy of Management 3 (1):63-64.
- John S. Edwards (2002). Dobzhansky's Dangerous Epigram. BioScience 52 (7):614.
- Judith S. Weis, John Edwards, Eldon D. Enger, Graham A. Gall, Hala J. Jarrar, Diane D. Lauritsen, Elizabeth Y. Pixley, Thomas L. Poulson, Ed Samuels, Craig L. Shafer, Patrick J. Temple, Peddrick Weis & Janice E. Young (2002). Biology, Environment, and Conservation in South Africa. BioScience 52 (9):781.
- John Edwards (2001). Asylum Seekers and Human Rights. Res Publica 7 (2):159-182.
- John Edwards (1998). Dialogo Contra Los Judios by Pedro Alfonso de Huesca; Maria Jesus Lacarra; Klaus-Peter Mieth; Esperanza Ducay. [REVIEW] Isis: A Journal of the History of Science 89:538-539.
- John D. Edwards (1997). Presentation of Articles. Journal of Applied Non-Classical Logics 7 (1-2):271-274.
- Peter Hobson & John Edwards (1997). The Pluralist Predicament in Studies of Religion. Educational Philosophy and Theory 29 (2):33–50.
- John S. Edwards (1995). Cultivating Biophilia. BioScience 45 (2):68-68.
- Gifford Weary & John A. Edwards (1994). Social Cognition and Clinical Psychology: Anxiety, Depression, and the Processing of Social Information. In R. Wyer & T. Srull (eds.), Handbook of Social Cognition. Lawrence Erlbaum 2--289.
- Peter Hobson & John Edwards (1991). Religious Studies in the Secondary School Curriculum: A Suggested Model and a Response to Three Major Philosophical Objections. Educational Philosophy and Theory 23 (2):67–82.
- Peter J. S. Smith, David Shepherd & John S. Edwards (1991). Neural Repair and Glial Proliferation: Parallels with Gliogenesis in Insects. Bioessays 13 (2):65-72.
- John S. Edwards (1982). Arthropod Locomotion Locomotion and Energetics in Arthropods Clyde F. Herreid II Charles R. Fourtner. BioScience 32 (8):694-694.
- Bibb Latané, John Edwards, Claude Steele & David Walton (1973). Social Attraction Among and Between Albino and Hooded Rats. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 2 (1):20-22.
- John Edwards (1697). A Brief Vindication of the Fundamental Articles of the Christian Faith as Also of the Clergy, Universities and Publick Schools, From Mr. Lock's Reflections Upon Them in His Book of Education, &C. [REVIEW] Printed for J. Robinson ... And J. Wyat ..
- John Edwards (1696). Socinianism Unmask'd. A Discourse Shewing the Unreasonableness of a Late Writer's Opinion Concerning the Necessity of Only One Article of Christian Faith; and of His Other Assertions in His Late Book, Entituled, the Reasonableness of Christianity as Deliver'd in the Scriptures, and in His Vindication of It. With a Brief Reply to Another Socinian Writer. Printed for J. Robinson at the Golden Lyon, and J. Wyat at the Rose in S. Paul's Church-Yard.
- John Edwards (1696). Socinianism Unmask'd, a Discourse Shewing the Unreasonableness of a Late Writer's [J. Locke's] Opinion Concerning the Necessity of Only One Article of Christian Faith in His Book, the Reasonableness of Christianity as Deliver'd in the Scriptures, and in His Vindication of It.
- John Edwards, Jonathan Robinson & John Wyat (1695). Some Thoughts Concerning the Several Causes and Occasions of Atheism, Especially in the Present Age. With Some Brief Reflections on Socinianism: And on a Late Book Entituled the Reasonableness of Christianity as Deliver'd in the Scriptures. Printed for J. Robinson ... And J. Wyat ..
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: