- John Edwards (2006). A Tax System That Embraces Fairness and Equality. Social Research: An International Quarterly 73 (2):431-442.
- Freja Edwards & John Edwards (2012). The Experience of Taking Part in a National Survey: A Child's Perspective–Freja Edwards, Aged 10 Years. Research Ethics 8 (3):165-168.
- John P. Edwards (2014). From a "Revealed" Psychology to Theological Inquiry: James Alison's Theological Appropriation of Girard. Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture 21 (1):121-130.
- John Edwards (2003). Justice as Fairness: A Restatement by John Rawls Edited by Erin Kelly. Philosophy of Management 3 (1):63-64.
- John Edwards (2006). Rights: Foundations, Contents, Hierarchy. Res Publica 12 (3):277-293.
- John Edwards (2001). Asylum Seekers and Human Rights. Res Publica 7 (2):159-182.
- John Edwards (2009). Lecturas Ejemplares. Ideas y Valores: Revista Colombiana de Filosofía 141:217-229.
- Peter Hobson & John Edwards (1991). Religious Studies in the Secondary School Curriculum: A Suggested Model and a Response to Three Major Philosophical Objections. Educational Philosophy and Theory 23 (2):67–82.
- Bibb Latané, John Edwards, Claude Steele & David Walton (1973). Social Attraction Among and Between Albino and Hooded Rats. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 2 (1):20-22.
- Gifford Weary & John A. Edwards (1994). Social Cognition and Clinical Psychology: Anxiety, Depression, and the Processing of Social Information. In R. Wyer & T. Srull (eds.), Handbook of Social Cognition. Lawrence Erlbaum 2--289.
- Peter Hobson & John Edwards (1997). The Pluralist Predicament in Studies of Religion. Educational Philosophy and Theory 29 (2):33–50.
- John Edwards (1697). A Brief Vindication of the Fundamental Articles of the Christian Faith as Also of the Clergy, Universities and Publick Schools, From Mr. Lock's Reflections Upon Them in His Book of Education, &C. [REVIEW] Printed for J. Robinson ... And J. Wyat ..
- John Edwards (1998). Dialogo Contra Los Judios by Pedro Alfonso de Huesca; Maria Jesus Lacarra; Klaus-Peter Mieth; Esperanza Ducay. [REVIEW] Isis: A Journal of the History of Science 89:538-539.
- John D. Edwards (1997). Presentation of Articles. Journal of Applied Non-Classical Logics 7 (1-2):271-274.
- John Edwards, Jonathan Robinson & John Wyat (1695). Some Thoughts Concerning the Several Causes and Occasions of Atheism, Especially in the Present Age. With Some Brief Reflections on Socinianism: And on a Late Book Entituled the Reasonableness of Christianity as Deliver'd in the Scriptures. Printed for J. Robinson ... And J. Wyat ..
- John Edwards (1696). Socinianism Unmask'd. A Discourse Shewing the Unreasonableness of a Late Writer's Opinion Concerning the Necessity of Only One Article of Christian Faith; and of His Other Assertions in His Late Book, Entituled, the Reasonableness of Christianity as Deliver'd in the Scriptures, and in His Vindication of It. With a Brief Reply to Another Socinian Writer. Printed for J. Robinson at the Golden Lyon, and J. Wyat at the Rose in S. Paul's Church-Yard.
- John Edwards (1696). Socinianism Unmask'd, a Discourse Shewing the Unreasonableness of a Late Writer's [J. Locke's] Opinion Concerning the Necessity of Only One Article of Christian Faith in His Book, the Reasonableness of Christianity as Deliver'd in the Scriptures, and in His Vindication of It.
- Peter J. S. Smith, David Shepherd & John S. Edwards (1991). Neural Repair and Glial Proliferation: Parallels with Gliogenesis in Insects. Bioessays 13 (2):65-72.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: