11 foundSort by:
- John F. Kavanaugh (1998). What Is It Like to Be Bats or Brains? The Modern Schoolman 76 (1):73-79.
- John F. Kavanaugh (1997). At the Center of the Human Drama: The Philosophical Anthropology of Karol Wojtyla/Pope John Paul II. By Kenneth L. Schmitz. The Modern Schoolman 74 (2):165-166.
- John F. Kavanaugh (1997). Self Expressions: Mind, Morals, and the Meaning of Life. By Owen Flanagan. The Modern Schoolman 74 (2):161-163.
- John F. Kavanaugh (1993). On the Possibility of a Post-Modern Anthropology. The Modern Schoolman 70 (4):305-313.
- John Francis Kavanaugh (1991). "American Phenomenology: Origins and Developments," Edited by E. F. Kaelin and C. O. Schrag; and "Post-Cartesian Meditations," by James L. Marsh. [REVIEW] The Modern Schoolman 68 (3):261-264.
- John F. Kavanaugh (1975). "The Dialectical Imagination: A History of the Frankfurt School and the Institute of Social Research 1923-1950," by Martin Jay; "Critical Theory," by Max Horkheimer; "Dialectic of Enlightenment," by Max Horkheimer and Theodor W. Adomo; "Negative Dialectics," by Theodor W. Adorno; "The Jargon of Authenticity," by Theodor W. Adorno; and "The Critique of Domination," by Trent Schroyer. [REVIEW] The Modern Schoolman 52 (4):427-432.
- John F. Kavanaugh (1970/1971). Human Realization. New York,Corpus Books.
- John Francis Kavanaugh (1970). "Human Being and Being Human: Man's Philosophies of Man," by Edmund F. Byrne and Edward A. Maziarz. The Modern Schoolman 48 (1):104-104.
- John Francis Kavanaugh (1970). "The Theological Novel of Modem Europe: An Analysis of Masterpieces by Eight Authors," by Kurt F. Reinhardt. The Modern Schoolman 48 (1):112-113.
- John F. Kavanaugh (1969). The Idea of Happiness. By V. J. McGill. New York: Frederick A. Praeger, 1967. The Modern Schoolman 46 (4):373-374.
- John F. Kavanaugh (1968). A Phenomenology of Social Existence. By Remy Kwant. / Social Philosophy. By Martin G. Plattel. / Person and Society: A Christian View. By John H. Walgrave. [REVIEW] The Modern Schoolman 45 (2):155-159.
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: