- John Keown (2013). A New Father for the Law and Ethics of Medicine. In John Keown & Robert P. George (eds.), Reason, Morality, and Law: The Philosophy of John Finnis. Oxford University Press. 290.
- John Keown & Robert P. George (eds.) (2013). Reason, Morality, and Law: The Philosophy of John Finnis. Oxford University Press.
- John Keown (2008). Review of Robert Young, Medically Assisted Death. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2008 (6).
- John Keown (2007). Reviews in Medical Ethics. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 35 (2):325-328.
- John Keown (2002). Euthanasia, Ethics, and Public Policy: An Argument Against Legalisation. Cambridge University Press.
- John Keown (2002). Rationing, Justice, and Ageism. In K. W. M. Fulford, Donna Dickenson & Thomas H. Murray (eds.), Healthcare Ethics and Human Values: An Introductory Text with Readings and Case Studies. Blackwell Publishers. 292.
- John Keown (2000). Physician-Assisted Suicide: Expanding the Debate. Journal of Medical Ethics 26 (4):291.
- John Keown (1997). Euthanasia Examined: Ethical, Legal and Clinical Perspectives. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 40 (2):303.
- John Keown (1994). Dances with Data': A Riposte. Bioethics Research Notes 6 (1):1.
- John Keown (1992). Courting Euthanasia?: Tony Bland and the Law Lords. Ethics and Medicine: A Christian Perspective on Issues in Bioethics 9 (3):34-37.
- John Keown (1992). On Regulating Death. Hastings Center Report 22 (2):39-43.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: