- Robert Briscoe & John Schwenkler (forthcoming). Conscious Vision in Action. Cognitive Science.
- John Schwenkler (forthcoming). On Doing and Knowing. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association.
- John Schwenkler (forthcoming). Rational Causation, by Eric Marcus. [REVIEW] Journal of Moral Philosophy.
- John Schwenkler (forthcoming). Understanding 'Practical Knowledge'. Philosophers' Imprint.
- John Schwenkler (2014). The First Sense, by Matthew Fulkerson. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 7.
- John Schwenkler (2014). Vision, Self‐Location, and the Phenomenology of the 'Point of View'. Noûs 48 (1):137-155.
- John Schwenkler (2013). Do Things Look the Way They Feel? Analysis 73 (1):86-96.
- John Schwenkler (2013). A. Ford, J. Hornsby, and F. Stoutland, Eds., Essays on Anscombe's Intention. Journal of Moral Philosophy 10 (2):241-243.
- John Schwenkler (2013). The Objects of Bodily Awareness. Philosophical Studies 162 (2):465-472.
- John Schwenkler (2012). Does Visual Spatial Awareness Require the Visual Awareness of Space? Mind and Language 27 (3):308-329.
- John Schwenkler (2012). Non-Observational Knowledge of Action. Philosophy Compass 7 (10):731-740.
- John Schwenkler (2012). Objectivity and the Parochial. American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 86 (1):173-175.
- John Schwenkler (2012). On the Matching of Seen and Felt Shape by Newly Sighted Subjects. I-Perception 3 (3):186-188.
- John Schwenkler (2011). Perception and Practical Knowledge. Philosophical Explorations 14 (2):137-152.
- John Schwenkler (2010). Michael Dummett on the Morality of Contraception. Heythrop Journal 53 (5):763-767.
- John Louis Schwenkler (2009). Space and Self-Awareness. Dissertation, University of California, Berkeley
- John L. Schwenkler (2008). Mental Vs. Embodied Models of Mirrored Self-Recognition: Some Preliminary Considerations. In B. Hardy-Valeé & N. Payette (eds.), Beyond the Brain: Embodied, Situated, and Distributed Cognition. Cambridge Scholars Press.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: