- Alfred Stern, Jerry K. Robbins & John W. Slaughter (1972). Books in Review. International Journal for Philosophy of Religion 3 (1):51-58.score: 870.0
- Sir Hubert Ranee, Dr Jw Slaughter, Mr Dh Stott, Dr Pk Whelpton, Dr Rc Wolfinden, Dr F. Yates, Charles Arden-Close, E. W. Barnes, Cecil Binney & C. P. Blacker (1951). Notes and Memoranda. Eugenics Review 42:239.score: 240.0
- J. W. Slaughter (1905). Music and Religion: A Psychological Rivalry. International Journal of Ethics 15 (3):352-361.score: 240.0
- J. W. Slaughter (1909). Selection in Marriage. The Eugenics Review 1 (3):150.score: 240.0
- Yves Dezalay & Bryant G. Garth (eds.) (2002). Global Prescriptions: The Production, Exportation, and Importation of a New Legal Orthodoxy. University of Michigan Press.score: 87.0
- Harry van der Linden (2010). Just Military Preparedness, U.S. Military Hegemony, and Contingency Planning for Intervention in Sudan. International Journal of Applied Philosophy 24 (2):135-152.score: 87.0
- Shawn W. J. Keough (2013). D.F. Caner, S. Brock, R.M. Price, K. Van Bladel History and Hagiography From the Late Antique Sinai. Including Translations of Pseudo-Nilus' Narrations, Ammonius' Report on the Slaughter of the Monks of Sinai and Rhaithou, and Anastasius of Sinai's Tales of the Sinai Fathers . (Translated Texts for Historians 53.) Pp. Xii + 346, Maps. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2010. Paper, £19.95. ISBN: 978-1-84631-216-8. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 63 (1):293-294.score: 24.0
- Gonzalez Lodge (1893). The Substantives of Terence. By Moses S. Slaughter. Thesis: 1891. Johns Hopkins University. The Classical Review 7 (05):227-228.score: 24.0
- W. F. Murphy (1987). Slaughter-House, Civil Rights, and Limits on Constitutional Change. American Journal of Jurisprudence 32 (1):1-31.score: 24.0
- John Webster (2005). Animal Welfare: Limping Towards Eden: A Practical Approach to Redressing the Problem of Our Dominion Over the Animals. Blackwell Pub..score: 12.0
- Richard Haynes (2011). Competing Conceptions of Animal Welfare and Their Ethical Implications for the Treatment of Non-Human Animals. Acta Biotheoretica 59 (2):105-120.score: 8.0
- Bronwyn Lay (2013). Driftwood. Continent 3 (2):22-27.score: 8.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: