- Lainie Rutkow, Jon S. Vernick, Maxim Gakh, Jennifer Siegel, Carol B. Thompson & Daniel J. Barnett (2014). The Public Health Workforce and Willingness to Respond to Emergencies: A 50‐State Analysis of Potentially Influential Laws. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 42 (1):64-71.
- Jon S. Vernick (2011). The Role of Federal Preemption in Injury Prevention Litigation. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 39:85-88.
- Lainie Rutkow, Jon S. Vernick, James G. Hodge & Stephen P. Teret (2008). Preemption and the Obesity Epidemic: State and Local Menu Labeling Laws and the Nutrition Labeling and Education Act. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 36 (4):772-789.
- Jon S. Vernick, James G. Hodge & Daniel W. Webster (2007). The Ethics of Restrictive Licensing for Handguns: Comparing the United States and Canadian Approaches to Handgun Regulation. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 35 (4):668-678.
- Jon S. Vernick, Daniel W. Webster, Maria T. Bulzacchelli & Julie Samia Mair (2006). Regulation of Firearm Dealers in the United States: An Analysis of State Law and Opportunities for Improvement. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 34 (4):765-775.
- Jon S. Vernick, Jason W. Sapsin, Stephen P. Teret & Julie Samia Mair (2004). How Litigation Can Promote Product Safety. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 32 (4):551-555.
- Jon S. Vernick, Matthew W. Pierce, Daniel W. Webster, Sara B. Johnson & Shannon Frattaroli (2003). Technologies to Detect Concealed Weapons: Fourth Amendment Limits on a New Public Health and Law Enforcement Tool. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 31 (4):567-579.
- Jon S. Vernick & Julie Samia Mair (2002). How the Law Affects Gun Policy in the United States: Law as Intervention or Obstacle to Prevention. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 30 (4):692-704.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: