- Luis A. Perez-Batres, Jonathan P. Doh, Van V. Miller & Michael J. Pisani (2012). Stakeholder Pressures as Determinants of CSR Strategic Choice: Why Do Firms Choose Symbolic Versus Substantive Self-Regulatory Codes of Conduct? [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 110 (2):157-172.
- Jonathan P. Doh, Stephen A. Stumpf & Walter G. Tymon (2011). Responsible Leadership Helps Retain Talent in India. Journal of Business Ethics 98 (S1):85-100.
- Jonathan P. Doh & Terrence R. Guay (2007). Evaluating the Impact of NGO Activism of Corporate Social Responsibility. Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society 18:126-131.
- Terrence Guay, Jonathan P. Doh & Graham Sinclair (2004). Non-Governmental Organizations, Shareholder Activism, and Socially Responsible Investments: Ethical, Strategic, and Governance Implications. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 52 (1):125-139.
- Jonathan P. Doh (2002). Private Investment, Entrepreneurial Entry, and Partner Collaboration in Emerging Markets Telecommunications The Impact of Country, Industry, and Firm-Level Factors. Business and Society 41 (3):345-352.
- Jonathan P. Doh (1999). Regional Market Integration and Decentralization in Europe and North America Implications for Business-Government Relations and Corporate Public Affairs. Business and Society 38 (4):474-507.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: