- Joseph Priestley (1777/1975). Disquisitions Relating to Matter and Spirit. Arno Press.
- Joseph Priestley (1993). Political Writings. Cambridge University Press.
- Joseph Priestley (1974). Letters to a Philosophical Unbeliever (1787). New York,Garland Pub..
- Richard Price & Joseph Priestley (1778). A Free Discussion of the Doctrines of Materialism, and Philosophical Necessity in a Correspondence Between Dr. Price, and Dr. Priestly. Printed for J. Johnson and T. Cadell.
- Phillip E. Johnson, Thomas Kuhn, Abraham Lefkowitz, Henry Linville, John Locke, Helen Longino, Hermann Lotze, Arthur O. Lovejoy & Joseph Priestley (2002). Mead, George Herbert, 133,135,171 Mill, John Stuart, 55,188, 242. In F. Thomas Burke, D. Micah Hester & Robert B. Talisse (eds.), Dewey's Logical Theory: New Studies and Interpretations. Vanderbilt University Press
- Joseph Priestley (1794/1977). A Continuation of the Letters to the Philosophers and Politicians of France on the Subject of Religion, and of the Letters to a Philosophical Unbeliever in Answer to Mr. Paine's Age of Reason. Kraus Reprint Co..
- Joseph Priestley (1774/1978). An Examination, 1774. Garland Pub..
- Joseph Priestley, Richard Price & John Stephens (1994). A Free Discussion of the Doctrines of Materialism and Philosophical Necessity. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Joseph Priestley & Richard Price (1778). A Free Discussion of the Doctrines of Materialism, and Philosophical Necessity in a Correspondence Between Dr. Price, and Dr. Priestley. To Which Are Added, by Dr. Priestley, an Introduction, Explaining the Nature of the Controversy, and Letters to Several Writers Who Have Animadverted on His Disquisitions Relating to Matter and Spirit, or His Treatise on Necessity. [REVIEW] Printed for J. Johnson ... And T. Cadell.
- Joseph Priestley & John Palmer (1779). A Letter to ... John Palmer in Defence of the Illustrations of Philosophical Necessity [in Answer to Palmer's Observations in Defence of the Liberty of Man.]. [REVIEW]
- Joseph Priestley & John Palmer (1780). A Second Letter to ... John Palmer, in Defence of the Doctrine of Philosophical Necessity.
- Joseph Priestley (1987). Doctrines of Heathen Philosophy. Scholars' Facsimiles & Reprints.
- Joseph Priestley (1777/1976). Disquisitions Relating to Matter and Spirit and the Doctrine of Philosophical Necessity Illustrated, 1777. Garland Pub..
- Joseph Priestley (1983). Early English Zionism'. Enlightenment and Dissent 2:39-46.
- Joseph Priestley (1817/1983). Letters to a Philosophical Unbeliever, Part I. Garland Pub..
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: