- Joseph R. Herkert (2005). Ways of Thinking About and Teaching Ethical Problem Solving: Microethics and Macroethics in Engineering. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 11 (3):373-385.
- Joseph R. Herkert (2001). Future Directions in Engineering Ethics Research: Microethics, Macroethics and the Role of Professional Societies. Science and Engineering Ethics 7 (3):403-414.
- Joseph R. Herkert (2011). The Lincoln Teaching Fellows Program at the ASU Polytechnic Campus. Teaching Ethics 11 (2):1-5.
- Richard A. Burgess, Michael Davis, Marilyn A. Dyrud, Joseph R. Herkert, Rachelle D. Hollander, Lisa Newton, Michael S. Pritchard & P. Aarne Vesilind (2013). Engineering Ethics: Looking Back, Looking Forward. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (3):1395-1404.
- Joseph R. Herkert (1998). Sustainable Development, Engineering and Multinational Corporations: Ethical and Public Policy Implications. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 4 (3):333-346.
- Joseph R. Herkert (1997). Collaborative Learning in Engineering Ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics 3 (4):447-462.
- Michael Pritchard, Taft H. Broome, Vivian Weil, Michael S. Pritchard, Joseph R. Herkert, Michael Davis & Taft Broome (1999). Introduction. Science and Engineering Ethics 5 (4):541-567.
- Margaret Anne Pierce, Jacques Berleur, Joseph R. Herkert, Dorothy E. Denning, Charles Dunlop & Chuck Huff (1996). Responses to “The Consequences of Computing. Acm Sigcas Computers and Society 26 (1):7-10.
- Joseph R. Herkert (2004). Engineering Ethics and Computer Ethics. Techne 8 (1):36-56.
- Joseph R. Herkert (1991). Management's Hat Trick: Misuse of “Engineering Judgment” in the Challenger Incident. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 10 (8):617 - 620.
- Joseph R. Herkert (2001). Commentary on “the Greening of Engineers: A Cross-Cultural Experience” (A. Ansari). [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 7 (1):120-122.
- Joseph R. Herkert (1999). Concrete Ethics'. Science and Engineering Ethics 5:554-55.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: