- Timothy Allen & Joshua May (forthcoming). Does Opacity Undermine Privileged Access? International Journal of Philosophical Studies.
- Joshua May (forthcoming). Moral Judgment and Deontology: Empirical Developments. Philosophy Compass.
- Joshua May (2014). Does Disgust Influence Moral Judgment? Australasian Journal of Philosophy 92 (1):125-141.
- Joshua May (2014). On the Very Concept of Free Will. Synthese 191 (12):2849-2866.
- Joshua May (2014). Review of Just Babies by Paul Bloom. [REVIEW] Metapsychology 18 (33).
- Jason Shepard & Joshua May (2014). Does Belief in Dualism Protect Against Maladaptive Psycho-Social Responses to Deep Brain Stimulation? An Empirical Exploration. American Journal of Bioethics Neuroscience 5 (4):40–42.
- Joshua May (2013). Because I Believe It's the Right Thing to Do. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 16 (4):791-808.
- Joshua May (2013). Skeptical Hypotheses and Moral Skepticism. Canadian Journal of Philosophy 43 (3):341-359.
- Joshua May, Empirical Work in Moral Psychology. Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Joshua May & Richard Holton (2012). What in the World is Weakness of Will? Philosophical Studies 157 (3):341–360.
- Joshua May (2011). Egoism, Empathy, and Self-Other Merging. Southern Journal of Philosophy 49 (s1):25-39.
- Joshua May, Psychological Egoism. Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Joshua May (2011). Relational Desires and Empirical Evidence Against Psychological Egoism. European Journal of Philosophy 19 (1):39–58.
- Joshua May (2010). Review of Experimental Philosophy Ed. By Knobe & Nichols. [REVIEW] Philosophical Psychology 23 (5):711-715.
- Joshua May, Walter Sinnott-Armstrong, Jay G. Hull & Aaron Zimmerman (2010). Practical Interests, Relevant Alternatives, and Knowledge Attributions: An Empirical Study. [REVIEW] Review of Philosophy and Psychology 1 (2):265–273.
- Joshua May (2009). Review of Richard Holton's Willing, Wanting, Waiting. [REVIEW] Metapsychology 13 (23).
- Joshua May (2009). Review of A Very Bad Wizard: Morality Behind the Curtain by Tamler Sommers. [REVIEW] Metapsychology 13 (53).
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: