- Julius Stone (1982). When Politics is Harder Than Physics. In D. R. Oldroyd (ed.), Science and Ethics: Papers Presented at a Symposium Held Under the Aegis of the Australian Academy of Science, University of New South Wales, November 7, 1980. New South Wales University Press.
- A. H. Campbell & Julius Stone (1966). Legal System and Lawyers' Reasonings. Philosophical Quarterly 16 (65):411.
- Julius Stone (1966/2000). Social Dimensions of Law and Justice. Gaunt.
- Julius Stone (1965). Human Law and Human Justice. Sydney, Maitland Publications.
- Julius Stone (1964). Los enclaves de la justicia. Dianoia: Anuario de Filosofía 10 (10):241-272.
- Julius Stone (1959). Legal Education and Public Responsibility Report and Analysis of the Conference on the Education of Lawyers for Their Public Responsibilities, 1956, the University of Colorado, Boulder. Association of American Law Schools.
- Julius Stone (1950). The Province and Function of Law: Law as Logic, Justice, and Social Control, a Study in Jurisprudence. Cambridge,Harvard University Press.
- Julius Stone (1947). The Province and Function of Law, Law as Logic, Justice and Social Control. London, Stevens.
- Julius Stone (1946). The Province and Function of Law. Sydney, Associated General Publications Pty. Ltd..
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: