- Marcus Arnold Rodriguez, Ping Yao, Jun Gao & Mingyi Qian (2009). Professional Ethical Issues and the Development of Professional Ethical Standards in Counseling and Clinical Psychology in China. Ethics and Behavior 19 (4):290-309.
- Conrad V. Fernandez, Darcy Santor, Charles Weijer, Caron Strahlendorf, Albert Moghrabi, Rebecca Pentz, Jun Gao & Eric Kodish, The Return of Research Results to Participants: Pilot Questionnaire of Adolescents and Parents of Children with Cancer.
- Jing Deng, Mingyi Qian, Yiqun Gan, Sherlyn Hu, Jun Gao, Zheng Huang & Lili Zhang (2016). Emerging Practices of Counseling and Psychotherapy in China: Ethical Dilemmas in Dual Relationships. Ethics and Behavior 26 (1):63-86.
- Marcus A. Rodriguez, Caitlin M. Fang, Jun Gao, Clive Robins & M. Zachary Rosenthal (forthcoming). Perceptions of the Limitations of Confidentiality Among Chinese Mental Health Practitioners, Adolescents and Their Parents. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Carla Angelski, Conrad V. Fernandez, Charles Weijer & Jun Gao (2012). The Publication of Ethically Uncertain Research: Attitudes and Practices of Journal Editors. BMC Medical Ethics 13 (1):4.
- Conrad Vincent Fernandez, Jun Gao, Caron Strahlendorf, Albert Moghrabi, Rebecca Davis Pentz, Raymond Carlton Barfield, Justin Nathaniel Baker, Darcy Santor, Charles Weijer & Eric Kodish, Providing Research Results to Participants: Attitudes and Needs of Adolescents and Parents of Children with Cancer.
- Kate Read, Conrad Vincent Fernandez, Jun Gao, Caron Strahlendorf, Albert Moghrabi, Rebecca Davis Pentz, Raymond Carlton Barfield, Justin Nathaniel Baker, Darcy Santor, Charles Weijer & Eric Kodish, Decision-Making by Adolescents and Parents of Children with Cancer Regarding Health Research Participation.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: