- Janet Boddy, Marjorie Smith & June Statham (2011). Understandings of Efficacy: Cross-National Perspectives on 'What Works' in Supporting Parents and Families. Ethics and Education 6 (2):181-196.
- Robert E. Statham (1998). The Constitution of Public Philosophy: Toward a Synthesis of Freedom and Responsibility in Postmodern America. Upa.
- Al Composite Indexes, Rates Of Change—Continued & May June (1985). Cyclical Indicators. Ratio 1 (3).
- P. Vincent & Pat Statham (1967). British Society of Aesthetics. British Journal of Aesthetics 7 (3):307-307.
- M. Ponder, H. Statham, N. Hallowell, J. A. Moon, M. Richards & F. L. Raymond (2008). Genetic Research on Rare Familial Disorders: Consent and the Blurred Boundaries Between Clinical Service and Research. Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (9):690-694.
- Georgie Statham (2014). Causation: A User's Guide, by L. A. Paul and Ned Hall. [REVIEW] Australasian Journal of Philosophy 92 (1):210-210.
- Michael P. Dunne, Nicholas G. Martin, Dixie J. Statham, Theresa Pangan, Pamela A. Madden & Andrew C. Heath (1997). The Consistency of Recalled Age at First Sexual Intercourse. Journal of Biosocial Science 29 (1):1-7.
- Katherine Hawley June, Cut the Pie Any Way You Like? Cotnoir on General Identity.
- Sabra Statham (2008). A Personal Rite. American Journal of Semiotics 12 (1/4):229 - 242.
- Georgie Statham (2013). Mental Causation and Ontology, by Gibb S. C., Lowe E.J., and Ingthorsson R. D. (Eds). Australasian Journal of Philosophy 91 (4):828-829.
- Andrew C. G. Breeze, Helen Statham, Gerald A. Hackett, Flora A. Jessop & Christoph C. Lees (2011). Attitudes to Perinatal Postmortem: Parental Views About Research Participation. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (6):364-367.
- Georgie Statham (2013). 'Causation: A User's Guide', by LA Paul and Ned Hall: Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013, Xxii+ 277,£ 18.99 (Paperback). [REVIEW] Australasian Journal of Philosophy:1-1.
- Georgie Statham (2013). Mental Causation and Ontology, by Gibb SC, Lowe EJ, and Ingthorsson RD (Eds) Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013, Pp. Vii+ 272,£ 65,(Hardback). [REVIEW] Australasian Journal of Philosophy 91 (4):828-829.
- John Corcoran, JUNE 2015 UPDATE: A BIBLIOGRAPHY: JOHN CORCORAN's PUBLICATIONS ON ARISTOTLE 1972–2015.
- Ioan Aurel Pop (2015). Additional Observations Regarding the Phrase Religio Romana in a Transylvanian Document Dated 6 June 1574. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 14 (41):3-21.
- Dan Felsenthal & Moshé Machover, Analysis of QM Rule Adopted by the Council of the European Union, Brussels, 23 June 2007.
- Dan S. Felsenthal & Moshé Machover, Analysis of QM Rule Adopted by the EU Inter-Governmental Conference Brussels, 18 June 2004.
- Helena Rocklinsberg & Mickey Gjerris (2011). In Memoriam: Vonne Lund (July 4th 1955–June 3rd 2009). [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 24 (2):101-103.
- R. A. Birch (1981). The Settlement of 26 June A.D. 4 and its Aftermath. Classical Quarterly 31 (02):443-.
- Helena Pohlandt-McCormick (2000). 'I Saw a Nightmare . . .': Violence and the Construction of Memory (Soweto, June 16, 1976). History and Theory 39 (4):23–44.
- Fahiem Bacchus & Toby Walsh (eds.) (2005). Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing: 8th International Conference, Sat 2005, St Andrews, Uk, June 19-23, 2005: Proceedings. [REVIEW] Springer.
- Luke O'Sullivan & the Late Catherine Fuller (eds.) (2006). Collected Works of Jeremy Bentham Correspondence: Volume 12: July 1824 to June 1828. Oxford University Press Uk.
- Karem A. Sakallah & Laurent Simon (eds.) (2011). Theory and Application of Satisfiability Testing - Sat 2011: 14th International Conference, Sat 2011, Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa, June 19-22, 2011: Proceedings. [REVIEW] Springer.
- Andrew Boucher, Created: 9 June 2003 12 November 2003 Version 1.1 Www.Andrewboucher.Com/Papers/Quadratic_reciprocity.Pdf.
- Sylvano Santini & Roxanne Lapidus (2002). Michel Foucault: Literature and the Arts: A Report From the Colloquium at Cerisy-la-Salle, June 23-30, 2001. Substance 31 (1):77-84.
- Allan W. Snyder (forthcoming). The Inaugural Edwin Flack Lecture Great Hall, University of Sydney, 26 June 1998 Mind, Body Performance. Mind.
- Till Düppe & E. Roy Weintraub (2014). Siting the New Economic Science: The Cowles Commission's Activity Analysis Conference of June 1949. Science in Context 27 (3):453-483.
- C. P. Blacker (1958). World Congress on the Family: June 15th to 23rd, 1958. Paris. The Eugenics Review 50 (3):179.
- Crispin Wright (1988). Realism, Antirealism, Irrealism, Quasi-Realism. Gareth Evans Memorial Lecture, Delivered in Oxford on June 2, 1987. Midwest Studies in Philosophy 12 (1):25-49.
- David Bloor (1997). Acknowledgement Reproduced by Kind Permission of the Guardian From the Issue of 25 June 1996. History of the Human Sciences 10 (1):123-125.
- C. M. Caves, C. A. Fuchs & P. Rungta (2001). List of Contents: Volume 14, Number 3, June 2001. Foundations of Physics 31 (10).
- Semi-Infinite Rectangular Barrier, K. Dechoum, L. de la Pena, E. Santos, A. Schulze, G. Esposito, C. Stornaiolo & P. K. Anastasovski (2000). List of Contents: Volume 13, Number 3, June 2000. Foundations of Physics 30 (10).
- M. W. Evans, T. E. Bearden & A. Labounsky (2002). List of Contents: Volume 15, Number 3, June 2002. Foundations of Physics 32 (10).
- Peter Vallentyne (2006). Against Maximizing Act-Consequentialism (June 30, 2008). In James Dreier (ed.), Contemporary Debates in Moral Theories. Blackwell Publishers 6--21.
- Bonnie Mann (2007). The Lesbian June Cleaver: Heterosexism and Lesbian Mothering. Hypatia 22 (1):149-165.
- Marc Polonsky (1996). Talk Given at the Annual Dinner of the Johnson and Chesterton Club, June 19, 1995. The Chesterton Review 22 (3):383-385.
- Tim Rogers (1997). Thomas S. Kuhn 18 July 1922-12 June 1996. History of the Human Sciences 10 (1):121-122.
- Barry M. Craig (2015). Reflections on the Readings of Sundays and Feasts: June - August. Australasian Catholic Record, The 92 (2):225.
- Mary Ann Gardell (1986). June, Bioethics and the Supreme Court. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 11 (3):285-290.
- C. P. Blacker (1960). Population, Religion and Birth Control: Conference Held in Zurich of the Marriage Guidance Commission of the International Union of Family Organizations, June 17th to 20th, 1959. [REVIEW] The Eugenics Review 51 (4):217.
- Christopher C. York, Andra Gumbus & Stephen Lilley (2008). Reading the Tea Leaves—Did Citigroup Risk Their Reputation During 2004–2005? Presented at ICAA's Second International Conference Globalization – The Good Corporation June 26–28, 2007 Baruch College, New York City. [REVIEW] Business and Society Review 113 (2):199-225.
- New England Clam Chowder, Roasted New Potatoes, Corn Break, Shack Slaw & Mixed Berry Shortcake (2006). Place, Taste, and Sustenance: The Social Spaces of Food and Agriculture June 7–11, 2006. Agriculture and Human Values 23:263-267.
- David Armstrong, Rae Langton, Robert Audi, Jerrold Levinson, John Bacon, David Lewis, Rick Benitez, Gary Malinas, John Biro & Jeff Malpas (1995). The Editor and the Associate Editors Thank the Consulting Editors, the Members of the Editorial Board and the Following Philosophers for Their Help with Refereeing Papers During the Period July 1994 to June 1995. Adeney, Douglas Kennett, Jeanette Agar, Nicholas Lamarque, Peter. [REVIEW] Australasian Journal of Philosophy 73 (4).
- Vladimir Dzhunushaliev (2003). List of Contents: Volume 16, Number 3, June 2003. Foundations of Physics 33 (10).
- Bart Geurts, Local Satisfaction Guaranteed & A. Presupposition (1996). Theory and its Problems', Linguistics and Philosophy 19, Pp. 259-294 (June 1996). Linguistics and Philosophy 19 (553).
- Hubert Van Maele (1994). Academy of Consciousness Studies Princeton University June 26 to July 9, 1994. Foundations of Physics 24 (1).
- Andrew Tadie (1990). Report of the Conference "The Celebration of Permanent Things" Held at Seattle Pacific and Seattle University June 26-30, 1990. [REVIEW] The Chesterton Review 16 (3):400-400.
- Peter Cornwell (1990). Main Addressat the June 22, 1987, Annual Meeting of the Converts' Aid Society. The Chesterton Review 16 (3/4):342-349.
- Commentaries On (1951). WEIGEL, GTJSTAVE, SJ." The Historical Background of the Encyclical Humani Generis." Ibid.(June, 1951), 208-30. French.[Editorial on Humani Generis.] PensSe Catholique, XVI (1950). [REVIEW] Rivista di Filosofia Neo-Scolastica 43:41-48.
- Protocol Specification (1995). Network Working Group B. Callaghan Request for Comments: 1813 B. Pawlowski Category: Informational P. Staubach Sun Microsystems, Inc. June 1995. [REVIEW] Philosophy 8:1-7.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: