- Janet Boddy, Marjorie Smith & June Statham (2011). Understandings of Efficacy: Cross-National Perspectives on 'What Works' in Supporting Parents and Families. Ethics and Education 6 (2):181-196.
- Robert E. Statham (1998). The Constitution of Public Philosophy: Toward a Synthesis of Freedom and Responsibility in Postmodern America. Upa.
- Al Composite Indexes, Rates Of Change—Continued & May June (1985). Cyclical Indicators. Ratio 1 (3).
- P. Vincent & Pat Statham (1967). British Society of Aesthetics. British Journal of Aesthetics 7 (3):307-307.
- Sabra Statham (2008). A Personal Rite. American Journal of Semiotics 12 (1/4):229 - 242.
- M. Ponder, H. Statham, N. Hallowell, J. A. Moon, M. Richards & F. L. Raymond (2008). Genetic Research on Rare Familial Disorders: Consent and the Blurred Boundaries Between Clinical Service and Research. Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (9):690-694.
- Katherine Hawley June, Cut the Pie Any Way You Like? Cotnoir on General Identity.
- Michael P. Dunne, Nicholas G. Martin, Dixie J. Statham, Theresa Pangan, Pamela A. Madden & Andrew C. Heath (1997). The Consistency of Recalled Age at First Sexual Intercourse. Journal of Biosocial Science 29 (1):1-7.
- Georgie Statham (2014). Causation: A User's Guide, by L. A. Paul and Ned Hall. [REVIEW] Australasian Journal of Philosophy 92 (1):210-210.
- Georgie Statham (2013). Mental Causation and Ontology, by Gibb S. C., Lowe E.J., and Ingthorsson R. D. (Eds). Australasian Journal of Philosophy 91 (4):828-829.
- Andrew C. G. Breeze, Helen Statham, Gerald A. Hackett, Flora A. Jessop & Christoph C. Lees (2011). Attitudes to Perinatal Postmortem: Parental Views About Research Participation. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (6):364-367.
- John Corcoran, JUNE 2015 UPDATE: A BIBLIOGRAPHY: JOHN CORCORAN's PUBLICATIONS ON ARISTOTLE 1972–2015.
- Ioan Aurel Pop (2015). Additional Observations Regarding the Phrase Religio Romana in a Transylvanian Document Dated 6 June 1574. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 14 (41):3-21.
- Dan Felsenthal & Moshé Machover, Analysis of QM Rule Adopted by the Council of the European Union, Brussels, 23 June 2007.
- Dan S. Felsenthal & Moshé Machover, Analysis of QM Rule Adopted by the EU Inter-Governmental Conference Brussels, 18 June 2004.
- Helena Pohlandt-McCormick (2000). 'I Saw a Nightmare . . .': Violence and the Construction of Memory (Soweto, June 16, 1976). History and Theory 39 (4):23–44.
- Helena Rocklinsberg & Mickey Gjerris (2011). In Memoriam: Vonne Lund (July 4th 1955–June 3rd 2009). [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 24 (2):101-103.
- R. A. Birch (1981). The Settlement of 26 June A.D. 4 and its Aftermath. Classical Quarterly 31 (02):443-.
- Fahiem Bacchus & Toby Walsh (eds.) (2005). Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing: 8th International Conference, Sat 2005, St Andrews, Uk, June 19-23, 2005: Proceedings. [REVIEW] Springer.
- Luke O'Sullivan & the Late Catherine Fuller (eds.) (2006). Collected Works of Jeremy Bentham Correspondence: Volume 12: July 1824 to June 1828. Oxford University Press Uk.
- Karem A. Sakallah & Laurent Simon (eds.) (2011). Theory and Application of Satisfiability Testing - Sat 2011: 14th International Conference, Sat 2011, Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa, June 19-22, 2011: Proceedings. [REVIEW] Springer.
- Andrew Boucher, Created: 9 June 2003 12 November 2003 Version 1.1 Www.Andrewboucher.Com/Papers/Quadratic_reciprocity.Pdf.
- Allan W. Snyder (forthcoming). The Inaugural Edwin Flack Lecture Great Hall, University of Sydney, 26 June 1998 Mind, Body Performance. Mind.
- Sylvano Santini & Roxanne Lapidus (2002). Michel Foucault: Literature and the Arts: A Report From the Colloquium at Cerisy-la-Salle, June 23-30, 2001. Substance 31 (1):77-84.
- Till Düppe & E. Roy Weintraub (2014). Siting the New Economic Science: The Cowles Commission's Activity Analysis Conference of June 1949. Science in Context 27 (3):453-483.
- Crispin Wright (1988). Realism, Antirealism, Irrealism, Quasi-Realism. Gareth Evans Memorial Lecture, Delivered in Oxford on June 2, 1987. Midwest Studies in Philosophy 12 (1):25-49.
- David Bloor (1997). Acknowledgement Reproduced by Kind Permission of the Guardian From the Issue of 25 June 1996. History of the Human Sciences 10 (1):123-125.
- C. P. Blacker (1958). World Congress on the Family: June 15th to 23rd, 1958. Paris. The Eugenics Review 50 (3):179.
- Peter Vallentyne (2006). Against Maximizing Act-Consequentialism (June 30, 2008). In James Dreier (ed.), Contemporary Debates in Moral Theories. Blackwell Publishers 6--21.
- C. M. Caves, C. A. Fuchs & P. Rungta (2001). List of Contents: Volume 14, Number 3, June 2001. Foundations of Physics 31 (10).
- Semi-Infinite Rectangular Barrier, K. Dechoum, L. de la Pena, E. Santos, A. Schulze, G. Esposito, C. Stornaiolo & P. K. Anastasovski (2000). List of Contents: Volume 13, Number 3, June 2000. Foundations of Physics 30 (10).
- M. W. Evans, T. E. Bearden & A. Labounsky (2002). List of Contents: Volume 15, Number 3, June 2002. Foundations of Physics 32 (10).
- Bonnie Mann (2007). The Lesbian June Cleaver: Heterosexism and Lesbian Mothering. Hypatia 22 (1):149-165.
- JoseÂ L. SaÂnchez-GoÂmez, Jesus Unturbe, Ciprian Dariescu, Marina-Aura Dariescu, Rotationally Symmetric, Fabio Cardone, Mauro Francaviglia, Roberto Mignani, Energy-Dependent Phenomenological Metrics & Five-Dimensional Einstein (1999). List of Contents: Volume 12, Number 3, June 1999. Foundations of Physics 29 (10).
- Christopher C. York, Andra Gumbus & Stephen Lilley (2008). Reading the Tea Leaves—Did Citigroup Risk Their Reputation During 2004–2005? Presented at ICAA's Second International Conference Globalization – The Good Corporation June 26–28, 2007 Baruch College, New York City. [REVIEW] Business and Society Review 113 (2):199-225.
- David Armstrong, Rae Langton, Robert Audi, Jerrold Levinson, John Bacon, David Lewis, Rick Benitez, Gary Malinas, John Biro & Jeff Malpas (1995). The Editor and the Associate Editors Thank the Consulting Editors, the Members of the Editorial Board and the Following Philosophers for Their Help with Refereeing Papers During the Period July 1994 to June 1995. Adeney, Douglas Kennett, Jeanette Agar, Nicholas Lamarque, Peter. [REVIEW] Australasian Journal of Philosophy 73 (4).
- Herlinde Pauer-Studer (2010). Published In: European Journal of Philosophy 18, 2, June 2010, Pp. 296-310. European Journal of Philosophy 18:296-310.
- G. W. Stevenson (1998). Agrifood Systems for Competent, Ordinary People. Presidential Address: Joint Meetings of the Agricultural, Food and Human Values Society and the Association for the Study of Food and Society, Madison, Wisconsin, June 5–8, 1997. [REVIEW] Agriculture and Human Values 15 (3):199-207.
- Mary Ann Gardell (1986). June, Bioethics and the Supreme Court. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 11 (3):285-290.
- Tim Rogers (1997). Thomas S. Kuhn 18 July 1922-12 June 1996. History of the Human Sciences 10 (1):121-122.
- Konrad Fuchs (1984). The 17th June 1953. Philosophy and History 17 (1):59-60.
- David Bloor (1997). The Conservative Constructivist (Reprinted From the Guardian, June 25, 1996). History of the Human Sciences 10 (1).
- Peter M. Sullivan (1995). Wittgenstein on “The Foundations of Mathematics”, June 1927. Theoria 61 (2):105-142.
- Protocol Specification (1995). Network Working Group B. Callaghan Request for Comments: 1813 B. Pawlowski Category: Informational P. Staubach Sun Microsystems, Inc. June 1995. [REVIEW] Philosophy 8:1-7.
- Andrew Boucher, The Existence of Numbers (Or: What is the Status of Arithmetic?) By V2.00 Created: 11 Oct 2001 Modified: 3 June 2002 Please Send Your Comments to Abo. [REVIEW]
- Richard P. Haynes (1997). The June 1997 Issue of Agriculture and Human Values. Agriculture and Human Values 14 (2):109-110.
- Marc Polonsky (1996). Talk Given at the Annual Dinner of the Johnson and Chesterton Club, June 19, 1995. The Chesterton Review 22 (3):383-385.
- Eckhart Arnold, The Dark Side of the Force: When Computer Simulations Lead Us Astray and ``Model Think'' Narrows Our Imagination --- Pre Conference Draft for the Models and Simulation Conference, Paris, June 12-14 ---. [REVIEW]
- Andrew Tadie (1990). Report of the Conference "The Celebration of Permanent Things" Held at Seattle Pacific and Seattle University June 26-30, 1990. [REVIEW] The Chesterton Review 16 (3):400-400.
- Journal Editor (2000). Full Issue | June 2000. Philosophy in Review 20 (3).
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: