- Van R. Potter (1981). Bioethics: State-of-the-Art Books The Hastings Center: A Major Series of Studies on the Teaching of Ethics in Higher Education: I. The Teaching of Ethics in Higher Education: A Report by the Hastings Center The Hastings Center The Hastings Center: A Major Series of Studies on the Teaching of Ethics in Higher Education: IV. Teaching Bioethics: Strategies, Problems, and Resources K. Danner Clouser The Hastings Center: A Major Series of Studies on the Teaching of Ethics in Higher Education: VIII. Ethical Dilemmas and the Education of Policymakers Joel L. Fleishman Bruce L. Payne The Hastings Center: A Major Series of Studies on the Teaching of Ethics in Higher Education: IX. Ethics in the Undergraduate Curriculum Bernard Rosen Arthur L. Caplan Ethics Teaching in Higher Education Daniel Callahan Sissela Bok Bioethics: A Textbook of Issues George H. Kieffer A Search for Environmental Ethics: An Initial Bibliography Mary Anglemyer Eleanor R. Seagraves Catherine C. Le Maistre. [REVIEW] Bioscience 31 (2):172-172.score: 1890.0
- K. H. Potter (1984). Does Indian Epistemology Concern Justified True Belief? Journal of Indian Philosophy 12 (4):307-327.score: 870.0
- K. H. Potter (1975). The Background of Skepticism, East and West. Journal of Indian Philosophy 3 (3-4):299-313.score: 870.0
- Timothy Boggs, Charles B. Keely, John P. Sikula, Elliott S. M. Gatner, Dwight W. Allen, Frederick H. Stutz, Dan Landis, David A. Potter, Joseph M. Scandura, Larry S. Bowen, Jay M. Smith, Gerald Kulm, Barak Rosenshine, Lawrence M. Knolle, Jacquelin A. Stitt, Joan K. Smith, Nicholas F. Rayder, B. R. Bugelski, Karen F. Swoope, Joan Duff Kise, Robert S. Means, Gladys H. Means, Stanley H. Rude & James E. Ysseldyke (2011). Book Review Section 4. [REVIEW] Educational Studies 5 (1-2):78-97.score: 810.0
- B. K. Potter, N. O'Reilly, H. Etchegary, H. Howley, I. D. Graham & M. Walker (2009). Obstetricians and Other Healthcare Providers Should Promote Active Decisionmaking About Pre-Natal Testing. Healthcare Providers Should Make Certain That Women Understand They Have a Choice About Whether to Engage In. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 18:446-448.score: 810.0
- K. R. Potter (1934). Four Elegies of Properlius Done Into Stanzaed Verse as Experiments. By E. H. W. Meyerstein. To Be Had of the Author, 3 Gray's Inn Place, London, W.C. 1. Paper, 2s.The Old Gods. Echoes From Lucretius and From Greek Lyrics and Other Sources. Pp. 63. By Denis Turner. London: Besant, 1932. Cloth, 3s. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 48 (01):40-.score: 810.0
- Michael K. Potter (2010). James H. Fetzer, Render Unto Darwin: Philosophical Aspects of the Christian Right's Crusade Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 29 (3):179-182.score: 810.0
- Michael K. Potter (2009). James H. Fetzer, Render Unto Darwin: Philosophical Aspects of the Christian Right's Crusade Against Science. Philosophy in Review 29 (3):179.score: 810.0
- K. R. Potter (1950). The Chronicle of Jocelin of Brakelond. Translated with Introduction, Notes, and Appendices by H. E. Butler. Pp. Xxviii+167. London and Edinburgh: Nelson, 1949. Cloth, 153. Net. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 64 (3-4):161-162.score: 810.0
- Kalidas Bhattacharya, Jitendranath Mohanty & S. P. Banerjee (eds.) (1978). Self, Knowledge, and Freedom: Essays for Kalidas Bhattacharyya. World Press.score: 81.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: