- Kanishka Jayasuriya (2001). Globalization, Sovereignty, and the Rule of Law: From Political to Economic Constitutionalism? Constellations 8 (4):442-460.score: 120.0
- Kanishka Jayasuriya (2012). Institutional Hybrids and the Rule of Law as a Regulatory Project. In Brian Z. Tamanaha, Caroline Mary Sage & Michael J. V. Woolcock (eds.), Legal Pluralism and Development: Scholars and Practitioners in Dialogue. Cambridge University Press.score: 120.0
- D. C. Jayasuriya (1990). AIDS-Related Legislation in the Context of the Third AIDS Pandemic. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 18 (1-2):41-47.score: 30.0
- Anton Jayasuriya (1983). Tao of Acupuncture: The Philosophical and Ethical Basis of Traditional Chinese Healing. Institute of Acupuncture & Lasertherapy, Colombo South General Hospital.score: 30.0
- W. F. Jayasuriya (1963). The Psychology and Philosophy of Buddhism. Colombo, Y. M. B. A. Press.score: 30.0
- Brian Z. Tamanaha, Caroline Mary Sage & Michael J. V. Woolcock (eds.) (2012). Legal Pluralism and Development: Scholars and Practitioners in Dialogue. Cambridge University Press.score: 15.0
- Richard Ennals (2009). Shihan de Silva Jayasuriya: African Identity in Asia: Cultural Effects of Forced Migration. [REVIEW] AI and Society 24 (4):417-418.score: 9.0
- Stefan Kipfer & Kanishka Goonewardena (2013). Urban Marxism and the Post-Colonial Question: Henri Lefebvre and 'Colonisation'. Historical Materialism 21 (2):76-116.score: 3.0
- Stefan Kipfer & Kanishka Goonewardena (2007). Colonization and the New Imperialism: On the Meaning of Urbicide Today. Theory and Event 10 (2).score: 3.0
- Kanishka Biswas, Jiaqing He, Ivan D. Blum, Chun-I. Wu, Timothy P. Hogan, David N. Seidman, Vinayak P. Dravid & Mercouri G. Kanatzidis (2012). High-Performance Bulk Thermoelectrics with All-Scale Hierarchical Architectures. In Jeffrey Kastner (ed.), Nature. Mit Press. 414-418.score: 3.0
- Chulsung Park, Kanishka Lahiri & Anand Raghunathan (2005). Battery Discharge Characteristics of Wireless Sensor Nodes: An Experimental Analysis. In Alan F. Blackwell & David MacKay (eds.), Power. Cambridge University Press. 20--21.score: 3.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: