- Keith A. Bauer (2008). Guest Editorial. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 17 (04):358-359.
- Keith A. Bauer (2007). Wired Patients: Implantable Microchips and Biosensors in Patient Care. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 16 (03):281-290.
- Keith A. Bauer, Courtney S. Campbell, Lauren A. Clark, Paul J. Ford, Sven Ove Hansson, Matti Häyry, Sarah Hayward, Peter Herissone-Kelly & Micah Hester (2007). Bette Anton, MLS, is Head Librarian for the Pamela & Kenneth Fong Optometry & Health Sciences Library of the University of California, Berkeley. This Library Serves the UC Berkeley School of Optometry and the UC Berkeley–UC San Francisco Joint Medical Program. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 16:251-253.
- Keith Bauer (2004). Community as Healing: Pragmatist Ethics in Medical Encounters. American Journal of Bioethics 4 (1):62-63.
- Keith Bauer (2004). Cybermedicine and the Moral Integrity of the Physician–Patient Relationship. Ethics and Information Technology 6 (2):83-91.
- Keith Bauer (2004). Covert Video Surveillance of Parents Suspected of Child Abuse: The British Experience and Alternative Approaches. [REVIEW] Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 25 (4):311-327.
- Keith Bauer, Sara Taub & Kayhan Parsi (2004). Ethical Issues in Tissue Banking for Research: A Brief Review of Existing Organizational Policies. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 25 (2):113-142.
- Keith Bauer (2003). Distributive Justice and Rural Healthcare. International Journal of Applied Philosophy 17 (2):241-252.
- Keith A. Bauer (2001). Home-Based Telemedicine: A Survey of Ethical Issues. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10 (2):137-146.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: