- Kelly C. Smith & Hardin Hall, Scientiﬁc Contribution.
- Kelly C. Smith, Lightsey Fellowship Proposal for Summer 2000.
- Kelly C. Smith (2015). Ethics is Not Rocket Science: How to Have Ethical Discussions in Your Science Class. Journal of Microbiology and Biology Education 15 (12):201-07.
- Kelly C. Smith (2014). Manifest Complexity: A Foundational Ethics for Astrobiology? Space Policy 30 (4):209-14.
- Kelly C. Smith (2012). I Also Survived a Debate with a Creationist (with Reflections on the Perils of Democratic Information). Reports of the National Center for Science Education 32 (2).
- Kelly C. Smith (2011). Foiling the Black Knight. Synthese 178 (2):219 - 235.
- Kelly C. Smith (2009). The Trouble with Intrinsic Value : An Ethical Primer for Astrobiology. In Constance M. Bertka (ed.), Exploring the Origin, Extent, and Future of Life: Philosophical, Ethical, and Theological Perspectives. Cambridge University Press
- Kelly C. Smith (2008). The Terrestrial Lifeboat Project: An International Undertaking to Save Humanity. In Yangming An (ed.), A New Perspective on Applied Ethics. Renmin Press 224-38.
- Kelly C. Smith (2007). Cosmic Ethics. In C. Bertka N. Roth & M. Shindell (eds.), Workshop Report: Philosophical, Ethical and Theological Implications of Astrobiology. AAAS
- Kelly C. Smith (2007). Towards an Adequate Account of Genetic Disease. In Kincaid McKitrick (ed.), Establishing Medical Reality: Essays in Metaphysics and Epistemology of Medicine. Springer 83-110.
- Kelly C. Smith (2007). Using Ethics Labs to Set a Framework for Ethical Discussion in an Undergraduate Course. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education 35 (5):332-36.
- Kelly C. Smith (2004). The Virtues of Ethical Discussion in the Classroom. In Eleanor Siebert (ed.), Environmental Literacy and Decision Making: An Interdisciplinary Goal of the 21st Century. Society for College Science Teachers 26-31.
- Kelly C. Smith (2001). A Disease by Any Other Name: Musings on the Concept of a Genetic Disease. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 4 (1):19-30.
- Kelly C. Smith (2001). Appealing to Ignorance Behind the Cloak of Ambiguity. In Robert Pennock (ed.), Intelligent Design Creationism and its Critics: Philosophical, Theological and Scientific Perspectives. MIT Press 705-35.
- Kelly C. Smith (2001). Can Intelligent Design Become Respectable? Reports of the National Center for Science Education 20 (4):40-43.
- Kelly C. Smith (2001). Genetic Disease, Genetic Testing and the Clinician. Journal of the American Medical Association 285 (1):91.
- Kelly C. Smith (1998). Equivocal Notions of Accuracy and Genetic Screening of the General Population. Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine 65 (3):178-83.
- Kim Sterelny, Kelly C. Smith & Michael Dickison (1996). The Extended Replicator. Biology and Philosophy 11 (3):377-403.
- Kelly C. Smith (1993). Marketing Structuralism: Reflections on the Process Structuralist Critique of Neo-Darwinism. Biology Forum/Revista di Biologica 86 (3-4):578-79.
- Kelly C. Smith (1992). Neo-Rationalism Versus Neo-Darwinism: Integrating Development and Evolution. [REVIEW] Biology and Philosophy 7 (4):431-451.
- Kelly C. Smith (1992). The New Problem of Genetics: A Response to Gifford. [REVIEW] Biology and Philosophy 7 (3):331-348.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: